Hello from fuckin' Hellsinki!!!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
@Missery: she's fine and drunk :tickled: Still trying to arrange her ticket back to the US with the agencies (god they ARE a pain in the ass... well the finnish ones are pretty helpful, but the americans, bah).
The buddy she's living with in Espoo atm had to give away his comp (or actually it wasn't his comp but anyway, long story :p ) so now she's without the net for a while.
But we agreed yesterday that she'll drop by today and check her emails and prolly post some random insanity here too ;)

ah, alright, thanx for answering, i was already thinkin' that her plane crushed into the atlantic ocean or some shit like this....

Fenrir13 said:
Nah, I don't go down that easy!! :lol:

Wait, lemme rephrase that before the guys here get any ideas....:p

But i pmd ya back, dear!! I'll be djing and wasted two nights in a row again, we'll see what i end up doing this time. :D

So how was it? Please don't breake my heart with an "ooooh it was an AWESOME night, u'll regret that yu missed it" :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
Nah, I don't go down that easy!! :lol:

Wait, lemme rephrase that before the guys here get any ideas....:p
Oh. :)

And whoever suggested 'DJ Talon' is onto something.

DJ Talon....I like it!!

Or "DJ Darth Talon" for a more nerdy feel.
And yeah, im still alive. DJing a little extra it seems to to help me get home. I just hope the US lets me back in after so long and doesnt deem me a potential terrorist, and deporting me back to Finland. At least I might get to be here long enough to see Dissection and Spinefeast though! If I can weasel my way into day 2 with Ensiferum and Finntroll...

Got a couple more work possibilities too, and still looking for something all week and permanent when I return, which may not be till January cos I am going home later. At least I am still having fun around here with coming out of my gig wasted and going to Corner to meet the maniacs....

But comin back in Jan will see me having a combo housewarming-birthday party complete with karaoke, hehehehe....

Funny fuckin update wjhile i am wasted:

Ok, so i am wasted after my dj gig, and i am at corner, and end up at highlight, with Finntrolls guitarist, his girl, and a buddy of mine that likes wearing cow spotted cowboy hats onstage, So, yhere we all meet up with another buddy of mine who deciced to have an afterparty at huis apartment. I manage to convince in about five secons that my cow spotted hat buddy shóuld come. Me, my bud, his bud, and Pete end up at some guys apartment building drinking beers and white russians till i dont know when...luckily he prevented me from drinkin an entire glass of Kaluha who my other buddy gave me without knowing i was sensitive to sugar. Few people know, Zsuzsa ans Pete are two of them, and I am glad when they tell me when i am wasted not to drink sumthing. Zsuzsa did not get to witness the sheer drunkenness. She will know tomorow :D

Well, i get a ride to the train station by my cowboy cow hat spotted bud via cab, get on my train, pass out and wake up in Kirkkunomi, which is FAR past my trainm stop. Way to go, Tal!!!! WHooo! Figured youd like to hear my drunken i passed out on th train story. Ok guys, i am wasted and have to do this again one more night. Gnight :D

hehe, yeah...and i think i might be able to get a picture in it. :D

man, so THIS is what a hangover feels like that involves countless beers, lonkeros, a GLASS of Salmiakki(not a shot, a GLASS), shots of Jager, Minttu, White Russians, and i stopped keeping track. holy shit, and i think i might be doing this again tonight....uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh......i gonna die by tomorrow....

oh tal, how i envy you!!!!!!!!!!!!! really... argh! but wait til march...2 drunken idiots in hellsinki is even more fun than 1 drunken idiot in hellsinki ;)

YES! More drunken idiocy!!! How I love this, I swear, finland turned me into a complete retard now. Last night was one of those nights that just was pure idiotic fun.

I also forgot to mention the Bon Jovi "Runaway" singalong in corner. We both sounded so bad I thought someone was going to throw something at us :lol:

Yeah yesterday was fun, again ;) I even witnessed a psycho guy and a pathetic goth dude kissing passionately. :loco:

After u guys went to Highlight we actually grabbed a beer @ Ale with Janne. That was fokken great, I am in my "No fucking disco" longsleeve in a disco :lol: Ppl must have loved me :D

Whoa, Samuli's gf is very nice, yu have any idea what's that cottage party she invited me to? :p

Ahh, you did go out later! One day, we are gonna have to drag yopu to highlight. :D And the two dudes kissing had to be fun :lol:

And you know, she is real nice and I am not sure what party she is talking about but its apparently a party :D

And i also forgot to mention the other funny(there were many) quotes and scenarios

-My one friend who took us to his apartment eating leaves off the sidewalk and walking up to random people with them in his mouth. Damn I wish i had the camera out for that.

-Pete falling asleep sitting up at the kitchen table with two drinks in front of him(sadly I was so wasted i didnt have a camera)

-Of course me getting shaken by a train guy asking me where i am going, I say Leppävaara, he says "Were in Kirkkonumi." OOps.

-A sight that not many people witness and live to tell about: Walking down the street at 6 am, when Pete stops and "waters" a tree at the end of the night for about five minutes saying the most priceless thing ever...

"This tree will be 10 feet taller tomorrow!!!!"

:lol: I might have to use that in my sig I like it so much... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, new pics! Will post more when they are uploaded.

My thoughts on kantis, the upstairs part...

506.jpg

Zsuzsa rolling her first smoke:

133.jpg

Corner bar, outside

876.jpg

Zsuzsa and some trve, kvlt, grim toast:

bfe.jpg

And one titled "Drunk Idiots", taken by Oliver of Ensiferum of me and Northers bassist, Jukkis when we were at On the Rocks the night before I was SUPPOSED to leave, a going away outing:

b93.jpg

Enjoy! Will have more up soon....

> Fortunately for us short girls, most guys just love the concept of 'cute', which goes
> hand in hand with shortness ;) A 'cute' thing is smthing lil', you can get into yer
> hands, cuddle, caress and just overall take care of; like a stray puppy :lol: A lot of guys
> like to do this (and Im not against it at all) :D

i also tend to prefer short girls (i'm 5'11) and you're right about the "cuteness" :) :) i think it's the male instinct to protect and care his girl..... it's also practical that she can comfortably rest her head on my chest with my arms around her. mmmmmmmm ¦ )