hello

saki

Dec 1, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Been a long time since I've been here... I'm sure all of you don't know me, or even slightly remember me, but that's ok. I've been thinking about Power of Omens for a few days and I am dying to get ahold of some of the newest material. Where are the CDs sold?

Keep up the good work guys! Please let me know when the next Power of Omens show will be and I will gladly be there in support.

saki

saki said:
Been a long time since I've been here... I'm sure all of you don't know me, or even slightly remember me, but that's ok. I've been thinking about Power of Omens for a few days and I am dying to get ahold of some of the newest material. Where are the CDs sold?

Keep up the good work guys! Please let me know when the next Power of Omens show will be and I will gladly be there in support.

saki
Damien right???

Welcome back!!! It's good to see you here again!!! :cool:
Well, if you're looking for "Rooms of Anguish", here in San Antonio you can find it at one of the following places:

CD Exchange (The Colanade): 210-641-1600
Hogwild: 210-733-5354
C D Trader: 210-590-0045

As for anything newer than "Rooms of Anguish", hehehe... well, we're currently writing new material for our 3rd CD... we're hoping to have it finished by this suummer... so we've got our fingers crossed... ;)
After the CD is completed, we'll then focus on doing more shows.
...ALOT more shows. :headbang:

~Dave

Wow! You have a good memory!!! I'll go right out tomorrow and get my copy. As for the next show(s)......when will they be....summer, fall? I guess the real question is, when will the next album be finished?? :Smug:

saki

OK, I bought Rooms at CD Exchange today. WOW! I remember that night when I first heard PofO's music and thought it was impossible that a band this good was from my city!!! I still can't believe my ears right now.

Euro-Brazilian power metal is in my bones, but progressive metal has always had a special place in my heart. I grew up with Watchtower and Dream Theater, and newer bands like Andromeda and Evergrey inspired me to get back into progressive. Now I have Power of Omens!!! I've listened to the entire CD and I love it. BRAVO!!

I'll check back as often as possible....my classes keep me quite busy. Looking forward to hearing the new stuff!

damien

P.S. I still think Salinas sounds better than Tate. Thank God he's back in the band!!