Helloween last night @ MoJoes

Yoda - Vitus is NOT on the weekend, it is next Tuesday.
I am still 50 / 50 on it.
I love me some WINO, but I agree, Vitus are low on my list when coming to ranking the classic doom bands.
We shall see.

I know I'm in the minority but I still love Keepers III. Hell, they didn't play anything Keepers III on the last Hellish Rock Tour. I'm still dying to hear King for 1000 years played live.

There are some solid tunes on there.
What turned me off was ALL the hype leading up to the release of the album.
A double "return to form" album, Part III in the Keepers, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah....

The funny part is both discs combined, if I recall, exceed the max length of a single CD, so it truly didn't NEED to be a double CD.

Anyhow, I do like many tracks on there, including Mrs God.

I would have welcomed some tracks from it as well!

There are some solid tunes on there.
What turned me off was ALL the hype leading up to the release of the album.
A double "return to form" album, Part III in the Keepers, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah....

Totally. They could have and should have named it something completely different and it wouldn't have gotten the hate it got.

I remember "Keeper - The Legacy" got a mostly positive response when it came out. There weren't many dissenters like myself. I think the album was a joke to see if people would like a shit album just because of the title. There were one or two OK songs, but sure don't want to hear them live - especially when they're skipping everything from "Walls of Jericho!"

Incorrect!! They opened with Walls of Jericho!!!!!

Har har. Is that the reason why they used it as an intro instead of "Invitation?" Just to say there was something from the first album?

By the way, what was the point of starting with AC/DC? They could have used that time to play one of their own songs instead.

Har har. Is that the reason why they used it as an intro instead of "Invitation?" Just to say there was something from the first album?

By the way, what was the point of starting with AC/DC? They could have used that time to play one of their own songs instead.

I agree....I hate when bands do that. Plus I HATE AC/DC!!!

Yep, its the reason I only lasted three songs of SABATON at PP.
They played the ENTIRE "Final Countdown" as their intro.
Talk about a waste of time.

Progpower seemed to be more guilty of this than any show I've been to in a while. Shadow Gallery did all of "Bohemian Rhapsody" before their set.