Hey Morganna.

Because you propositioned a minor. Regardless of the degree of hotness you created, filming is illegal. So I blame you. Sex Karen instead, I can film THAT.

All done with the typing test. Uploading to the photobucket took forever on this computer. UGH! (I should be on the normal working computer tomorrow.)

I used to have a game called typing shark that was hella fun, but damn it was hard. You used to have to type to prevent the shark from eating you.
oops I forgot. LOL LOL LOL :loco: That was a deliberate LOLzing.

Anyhow, since it was mentioned I figured I would clear up that I am agnostic, not an atheist.

A long time ago at the wetcanvas board, I was criticized about my wordy posts and when I refused to "change" people eventually started ignoring my posts and quit giving me much needed critique on my work :erk: But I'm pretty damn shy around here and I am too brief because my only living Idol roams these halls. :oops:

Typetest.jpg

I have nothing against Morganna, on the contrary. I do have something against intrinsically nice people who let their e-popularity get over their heads and get so stuck-up they feel the need to create a new thread just to sling mud in an unfunny way. :wave: