Hey Warrel.. remember when you said there's just three chances in your life to shine?

That chick is gonna need more than foundation and latex to make her hot. :erk: Also, cheap wig. I had a better than that for Halloween.
Gotta agree. Don't mind some curves or even some meat on a girl, but that face... :erk:

I'm pretty convinced some of you are gay.
Not drooling over every random chick that gets posted on this board makes you gay?

Gotta agree. Don't mind some curves or even some meat on a girl, but that face... :erk:

Not drooling over every random chick that gets posted on this board makes you gay?

No. Just giving you guys a hard time. :)
I always say that sort of thing when guys judge a girl too harshly... I actually think they were both hot. I don't get the face thing, they both look cute to me, but whatever... maybe I'm the gay one ;)

No. Just giving you guys a hard time. :)
I always say that sort of thing when guys judge a girl too harshly... I actually think they were both hot. I don't get the face thing, they both look cute to me, but whatever... maybe I'm the gay one ;)
They're both the same girl :lol:

And I'm just not a fan of the huge-face type girl. I like delicate features with a slight hint of tomboy ^_^

I always thought the chick from Jack Off Jill(alternative rock girl band) was pretty hot with her slightly pumped up looks.

cristinascabbia28.jpg

Still the most beautiful and classy woman in metal.