Hey Warrel.. remember when you said there's just three chances in your life to shine?

The slightly chubby goth girls are always the best... ;)

I know you're kidding.

Classy?! Metal?!

Yes, some of us are classy! I am proud to say I am.

(not that I consider myself necessarily a "metal girl" , mind you)

She's Dutch, that automatically makes her a NO in my book ^_^

hahaha wow, I SERIOUSLY could tell you'd reply with something like that after seeing Jayme's last post on previous page with her :lol: !
Nice!

cristinascabbia28.jpg

Still the most beautiful and classy woman in metal.

Nothing says class like Overalls.

You almost have me thinking you find tomboys unattractive.

You know, when someone says 'tomboy' I get a visual of 'bulldyke', so I'm gonna have to say your above statement is accurate, at least in my thinking.

Gorgeous women in overalls, however, I can do.

Oh, hell no! Tomboy isn't the same as bulldyke. A bulldyke is female in genitals only, like those butch lesbians with lumberjack shirts and crew cuts. A tomboy's totally different, with boyish (not manly) features, but still very female and attractive.

Compare:

ME_02_Jack_Recruitment_0010.jpg

To:

Rikku.jpg

I don't see the boyish features. Am I crazy? Somebody help me out here.

When I think tomboy I think backwards caps, dirty jeans, and flannel.

I understand what Stormo means but I don't think his examples reflect it. Both of those drawings are both very prominently female, especially the second. What's "tomboy" by any definition about her?

Hm. It helps if you know the character, I suppose. I think being a tomboy is more about behaving boyishly, you know, climbing trees, playing with the boys (not that kind of playing!), and getting along better with guys than with girls. The character up there is a total tomboy, though it reflects in her behaviour more than her clothing, I guess.

And being a bulldyke is simply looking like a man.

Let me go find some better examples.

Hm. It helps if you know the character, I suppose. I think being a tomboy is more about behaving boyishly, you know, climbing trees, playing with the boys (not that kind of playing!), and getting along better with guys th and being a bulldyke is simply looking like a man.

Hahaha I think this better describes a tomboy. That being said, I don't find young girls who behave boyishly attractive. ;)

Not too keen on women who climb trees either :D

OK, let's see...

Tomboy, as very accurately described by tvtropes.org: "Related to the term "tomcat" for a male cat, the tomboy is a girl who's tastes and behaviors would remind one of a spirited boy by acting free from the restriction of cultural gender expectations." In other words, tomboys aren't deliberately trying to be like boys, they just don't care if some of the things they do make them look boyish. A tomboy won't wear an overall to look manly, she'll just wear it because it's easy, useful or comfortable.

A Bulldyke, again tvtropes: "Usually the contrasting counterpart to the Lipstick Lesbian, the Butch Lesbian (also known as the "bull dyke" in certain circles) is typically clad in heavy boots, dungarees, plain t-shirts and other distinctly un-feminine attire. She'll have a short haircut and a job as a mechanic, and often be bulkier than her femme counterpart. Breast-binding is optional. She will also probably be the one who gets vocal about gay rights, persecution and the Male Gaze*."

Better examples:

Tomboy:

16053268.jpg

Bulldyke:

dyke.jpg

* when guys talk to boobs instead of eyes

Hey Kevin! What's good man?

Sup mang! Long time no see! Good things are I just got hired full time by the company I've been contracting for doing IT shit. No more radio and no more playing music and instead of lots of jiu-jitsu and backpacking.

I saw your thread about the DVD but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I shall certainly do that soon! How've you been?

Sup mang! Long time no see! Good things are I just got hired full time by the company I've been contracting for doing IT shit. No more radio and no more playing music and instead of lots of jiu-jitsu and backpacking.

I saw your thread about the DVD but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I shall certainly do that soon! How've you been?

That's fucking great man. Well, not so great about the no radio/music thing maybe, but hopefully you still have fun regardless! Jiu-jitsu and backpacking eh? Sounds like you've continued to be quite the manly man. Beast.

Please check out the DVD and if ya like it repost! Regardless I'd love to hear what you think about the footage and songs so please at least send me a pm or reply to the thread after you've watched the stuff :D

I've been doing great - super busy but pretty satisfied. Things continue to go well for me so I have no complaints!

I'm surprised there wasn't that much love for that asian chick earlier in the thread; never heard her band but holy shit she is hot. the only downside is i don't like the dirty punk/metal style chicks either with a billion tattoos but that's a minor complaint considering how ridiculously hot she is (don't know or care to know about the band though).