Hey Warrel.. remember when you said there's just three chances in your life to shine?

Hahaha sorry we are on the Neverboard right? Gay jokes are like bread and butter here.

Yes, and the people who make the gay jokes should be put to death. I expect more reason on a forum of an atheist band.

You shouldn't need a 21 year old to tell you to grow the fuck up and accept peoples differences in sexual preference.

Yes, and the people who make the gay jokes should be put to death. I expect more reason on a forum of an atheist band..
What does that have to do with anything? What's wrong with gay jokes? As has been said time and again, telling people they're allowed to make fun of one thing and not another is pure hypocrisy. For fuck's sake, John, we all make gay jokes here and none of us are homophobic or anti-gay. Well, almost none of us.

Also, telling people should be put to death for making jokes about something? Whoa there, way to prove yourself much more intolerant than those you're accusing of intolerance.

You shouldn't need a 21 year old to tell you to grow the fuck up and accept peoples differences in sexual preference.
And you shouldn't need a 29-year-old to tell you to grow the fuck up and learn to tell the difference between humour and intolerance.

faggots.jpg

You make good points, Stormo.

But there are two or three people on this board that truly are anti-gay. I am not gay myself, but...Well, let me just say this. Gay jokes juvenile. They're never funny, and they always lack humor, imagination, and class.

When I think of gay jokes, I think of middle school students.

Well, there's a huge difference in not finding gay jokes funny (they are!) and saying people who make them should be put to death. As for the few homophobic people on this board, man, there's no point in even caring about that. Let them be that way if they want to.

You're right, put to death was an extremist comment of me to make. Obviously I didn't mean it, I just wanted to fully express my distaste.

You're awesome, Stormo. When we disagree, you're always very fair minded about it.

However, the only thing the doctors/scientist couldn't explain was the abundance of stories where people claim to have risen from their bodies and watched their own body in surgery, car crash, near death whatever... many could see the entire scene in detail from beginning to end from the perspective of being above. So the explanation of heightened awareness in death could not be used -- due to the person actually witnessing what doctor was standing behind the curtain who took his gloves off, for example. Thinking about it trips me out... but I can't help it, it is a part of life.

This phenomenon is actually explained pretty well these days. It happens because of the lack of oxygen the connection to the amygdala in the brain stops sending information correctly. So the feeling of being in your own body (which really is something that the brain has to do for you) stops. The mind interprets this as flying over yourself and seeing the situation as a ghost (or however you wanna call it). It's actually much more complicated, and it's much more difficult to explain it. I've read it in the greaaaaat book "The emerging mind" by the indian/american neuroscientist Vilayanur Ramachandran about a year ago in which the way our brain and our mind works is described in a way I personally never read before. A must-read for everyone interested in this topic.

I'm surprised there wasn't that much love for that asian chick earlier in the thread; never heard her band but holy shit she is hot. the only downside is i don't like the dirty punk/metal style chicks either with a billion tattoos but that's a minor complaint considering how ridiculously hot she is (don't know or care to know about the band though).

I didn't catch that, lemme scroll back a couple of pages...

You make good points, Stormo.

But there are two or three people on this board that truly are anti-gay. I am not gay myself, but...Well, let me just say this. Gay jokes juvenile. They're never funny, and they always lack humor, imagination, and class.

When I think of gay jokes, I think of middle school students.

Well you're entitled to your opinion. I don't really come to the Neverboard to be classy though, so I don't mind a gay joke or two.

You going to name these anti-gay folks or is it safe for me to just keep assuming that everything that comes out of your brain and through your fingertips onto this board is nothing more than hot air?