Hi Everyone!

NK

Complete Bastard
Sep 8, 2001
USA
www.auslander.net
Welcome!!

Well, it's been a long time coming. My life has been really crazily busy for a while now, and I finally had the opportunity of gettting this forum up and running.

As you may or may not know, I'm a record producer / recording engineer from London. I live and work in the US and have spent many years in the industry, enjoying every minute of it, producing and recording many different types of music.

I wanted to get this forum going to discuss all sorts of things, from the latest news and gossip to upcoming and imminent projects for Auslander, and also to address recording and mixing questions (I'll answer as many questions as I can, honest!!) and any general information regarding the music biz that I might be able to help out with. I've been making records for a long time, so hopefully I'll be in a position to help sort out any queries you lot out there might have. Feel free to ask away, and I'll do my very best to help you guys out.

In the meantime, check back when you can. I'm hoping to get a buzzing little community going here!

Cheers!

Neil Kernon

Yes, I mixed it. It had been recorded in the band's London studio. I'm a big fan of Akercocke, and hope very much to be able to do an entire album with them at some point.

Neil K.

'Allo Neek!

Nice to see yer Forum is up and running, maybe I'll finally learn
something from you.... :D

Hopefully I'll have something intelligent to contribute periodically but
don't hold yer breath. :loco:

Cheeze!
Creeps

Chris Lotesto said:
'Allo Neek!

Nice to see yer Forum is up and running, maybe I'll finally learn
something from you.... :D

Hopefully I'll have something intelligent to contribute periodically but
don't hold yer breath. :loco:

Cheeze!
Creeps

Haha!. Good to hear from you Chris!

By the way, did you edit the post and add that great sig?

LOL!

Neil K.

Brilliant. First Sneap and now Kernon. I've been reading Sneap's board for a few years now and it has been very educational. Just getting my first actual DAW running and I'm looking forward to hearing some recording etc. tips from NK.

Distorted said:
Brilliant. First Sneap and now Kernon. I've been reading Sneap's board for a few years now and it has been very educational. Just getting my first actual DAW running and I'm looking forward to hearing some recording etc. tips from NK.

Welcome aboard. Good to have you here.

Neil K.

Wavebreaker said:
Wicked! Neil Kernon and Auslander message board! :headbang:

It shall be the most thorough of my pleasures to pester you with questions, comments, and gratuitous compliments....

You rock! :headbang:

:worship:

Welcome!

Neil K.

Hello there Neil :)

You have talked with some of the members of some previous bands and current bands that I have worked with (Rain Fell Within, Ephemeral Sun) but I have never said hello to you personally.

Hello :wave:

NK said:
Thanks Laurie! I'll have a look at your long website list. What's ES up to these days?

Neil K.

We just finished an inhouse recording of our full length debut. Already pressed and at our homes (as of last week). We will be sending them out to labels, radio stations, etc.. in the near future for either possible distribution or signings.. we will see how that goes.

We already have enough material length wise to record another full length album, way more progressive and tighter this time.

Thank you for asking :)

Yes, my list is long gets confusing.