Hi, I need to cut my hair..

hey, you probably shouldnt listen to a lot of people on these boards cause cutting your hair isnt FVCKING TR00

i cut mine about a month ago, best decision ive ever made. its still sorta long, but not, and it was styled when i got it done but now i cant get it like how the hair dressers got it but oh well. heres a new pic of my ugly mug with the cut, its a bit longer now since i got it cut but im gonna get it trimmed either this week or next. sorry about the size of the image too.

DSC01112.JPG
DSC01114.JPG

i pay no attention to other ppl's opinion when it comes to my hair. most would like to see me wearing them longer, but i totally hate it both aesthetically and comfort-wise. so i keep them almost shaven. a chosen few do approve of that choice. :)

Hehe, more serious replies than I thought I would get. Now I feel obligated to take some time and reply, gaaahrgh... It's neither short, long or shaved, its like long for being short and not like Citys pictures at all. Pics to be posted on friday or saturday maybe.

@vulture: thank you. now at night, when all is dark, i'll never be alone again. ;)

and in truth i'm just next-to-shaven because edward norton did it in american history x. :Spin:

rahvin said:
and in truth i'm just next-to-shaven because edward norton did it in american history x. :Spin:

hm, you'd had to get all the tattoos as well that he had... :guh:

well shaven head is quite okay imo, because i know how convenient it is. but i for one just feel better with longer hair.

@V_C...shit!!! i mean...how...how come you have those pics...you start worrying me... :p

And yes, the second one just needs a tail and a rubber bone between his teeth!

I will be cutting my hear in some months, too. I've grown tired of long hair and I think it doesn't suit me anylonger (not that it ever did) I had it long for almost 4 years...not it's time to change...

FatherVic said:
I will be cutting my hear in some months, too. I've grown tired of long hair and I think it doesn't suit me anylonger (not that it ever did) I had it long for almost 4 years...not it's time to change...

Be brave..

I had long hair for several years too, but i'm not going to cut them, (and so why am i posting here?...*moments of suspense before throwing me out of the board* who knows :p ) i'm used to think that with long hair i look less ugly, so i just cut them a bit every now and then.
right now i just cut them of about 10/15 cm but they're still long.
anyway, i'm going too out of topic, except for some times, i prefer short hair on a guy :D

Mullet power!