Hi there people!

Originally posted by winter-frost
I just got home, I guess I missed all the excitement! Hopefully Opeth can come to Seattle or Vancouver next time they tour North America. Maybe even both places :D

Congrats on everything you have accomplished and on the engagement. Good luck with the new album, I can't wait!

All that, times 2. Maybe even Portland - just get within a couple hundred miles of this area, if you can, please. Seeing Opeth live is on my proverbial (although I might write a literal rambling version...) "must do before dying" list.

SO! Welcome to the forum - sources informed us that you have been lurking from time to time since near it's inception, so I'm sure you're aware of our shenanigans and goings-on. You can be proud to know that this forum, inspired by Opeth, is revered by it's members as totally unique on the internet, a communal sanctuary of sorts.

Sit back, have a beer, and enjoy!

Yeah, I'm sure his PM box is totally packed or maybe even denies incoming messages. Could you imagine signing online and opening that Hotmail account??!! Must take a few hours to skim through never mind replying.

!!! ... !!! (bow)

Mikael, are you approaching the new album in the same way as the previous ones (the writing/rehearsing process), or are you trying some new ways of creating music ? Please, give us some hints at least !

D Mullholand

Mike congrats on the wedding. I loved you in chicago and in Frankfurt I didn't get you see you or anyone in the band :( ohh well, maybe next time you tour in the U.S I'll get a chance.

Love your music, you and Peter always make me feel like I can't play guitar very well cause I try to come up with stuff that is as insparational as yours ohh well I'm going to keep trying :D

Anyone know the projected release of the two CDs? Fall maybe? :D You figure, shortly after that there'll be touring to be had.

:hotjump:

I like when a band comes and checks what their fans have to say., it makes us fans feel special. As many people have all ready said, congratulations. Are you going to put any speedier compositions on the heavy disc? :) I'd love to hear what Opeth could do with fast stuff.

P.S.: (For the posters on this board). I'm new to the Ultimate Metal site. I started coming here when The Crown's board was moved from their site to here. Any other people involved in any bands check their respective message board? I know Marko of The Crown reads The Crown one, and Travis Smith reads his board.

Where'd you get "Nomad"? Every time I see your name, I hear Sepultura yelling, "NOMAD!" I just realized I never considered Iron Maiden's "NoooooMAD!" I love that song btw. It's in a jukebox someplace I go and it's the best song on the album for the money. ;) It's long.

"And you saw nothing.."

Well, I do like both those songs, but the reason I picked The Nomad was because starting October I will be a true Nomad. I'll be travelling about the world for work for (hopefully) the next 3-5 years. My mailing address will be our global office here in Chicago.

The Nomad: "Well, I do like both those songs, but the reason I picked The Nomad was because starting October I will be a true Nomad. I'll be traveling about the world for work for (hopefully) the next 3-5 years. My mailing address will be our global office here in Chicago.

No doubt?! Sounds like fun. I was dreaming about traveling the world free of charge this weekend while opening a package of chips that claimed I could be the next $25 million dollar winner. I figured that'd about cover it. ;)

Well, good luck to ya!

I figure that our good friend Mikael, being the gentle and modest genius that he is, thinks were all a little whacked for worshipping him like a god.

Perspectives are so interesting... heheh ;)

Satori

Originally posted by Satori
I figure that our good friend Mikael, being the gentle and modest genius that he is, thinks were all a little whacked for worshipping him like a god.

Perspectives are so interesting... heheh ;)

Satori

Ditto.

So next time he comes around have some small coffee talk before asking those deep questions :cool: