HIATUS OVER!

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Theeeerrrrre back :cool:

I am very happy to announce that Enchant will be performing at a premier "Progressive Metal" Festival very soon! This came togather very fast the last few days due to some extremely cool people! I am going to wait til they officially annouce this but we are exited to BE BACK!

:headbang:

I will be there, but not until Friday. If you guys are playing the actual Festival, and not the Showcase (Thursday) I'm totally a happy camper. Missing Andre Matos, after waiting 12 years sucks, but seeing you guys again would be wonderful.

But unless I can find a way to move my flight up a day, it would have to be at the actual Festival on either Friday or Saturday.

I suppose I can contact the airline and see how much it'd cost me to get on a flight on Thursday instead of Friday.

Cool. I just happened to be listening to L'Enchantes and browsing Ultimatemetal( which I do not do often now). Vehry nize, FünkyZeit!

I will be there, but not until Friday. If you guys are playing the actual Festival, and not the Showcase (Thursday) I'm totally a happy camper. Missing Andre Matos, after waiting 12 years sucks, but seeing you guys again would be wonderful.

But unless I can find a way to move my flight up a day, it would have to be at the actual Festival on either Friday or Saturday.

I suppose I can contact the airline and see how much it'd cost me to get on a flight on Thursday instead of Friday.

See if you can bump your flight to thurs!

It'll be worth it :kickass:

See if you can bump your flight to thurs!

It'll be worth it :kickass:

hmm..

$50 for a ticket for the showcase
$169 to change my flight
$20-$50 for another night of hotel (at least)

it'll cost me right now around an additional $250. I love Enchant, but given how I already spent/spending around $400 for this thing, I just can't afford it right now. It's too bad they didn't get named a replacement for 1 of the 2-festival days.

I suppose if the band will be spending time at the festival on Friday and Saturday, it would be cool to hang out with them at least.

... but I will still request "Comatose" for personal reasons!

Hey everyone - blast from the past here! Ummmmm......Azrael I am so with you on that.....I, too, request Comatose, for compelling personal reasons.....

Burke, Kristin, haven't chatted it up with you guys for ages.....been too long, just like the hiatus, but, hey, now that THAT is over, maybe I'll spring back too.

ENCHANT at PROGPOWER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loco:

Way to go guys! It's going to be total trip, I just know it!

Cheerios!

I am so happy that you guys are playing at PPX! Congrats guys! It'll be great to see you guys again (and on the East Coast this time)! :headbang:

Looking forward to seeing you all! I will be around all weekend guys. I thinhk Bill and maybe Ted as well. Doug and Sean have to get back on Friday.

The set will BE HEAVY! Nothing light :headbang:

I am so happy that you guys are playing at PPX! Congrats guys! It'll be great to see you guys again (and on the East Coast this time)! :headbang:

I thinhk Bill and maybe Ted as well.

Hmmm....

hmm...

143606_3.jpg

ED! Looking forward to seeing you guys again! This will be my 4th in a span of a couple years!! 5th in my life time... You guys will show them how it's done! MAybe this time we'll get to chat...

SEE YA IN ATLANTA!

Brett

Brotha Brett for sure man gotta do that and have some beers! Thanks I think it will be very cool

I am in for the weekend haul man!!! :kickass:

ED! Looking forward to seeing you guys again! This will be my 4th in a span of a couple years!! 5th in my life time... You guys will show them how it's done! MAybe this time we'll get to chat...

SEE YA IN ATLANTA!

Brett

You guys remember that scene in the end of the movie where Ted asks Rufus if he can play the guitar and Rufus shreds away Van Halen-style? Imagining Doug doing this while sporting some of his finest trademark solo grimaces makes it ten times better. :cool: