HIATUS OVER!

Well you know that I'm definitely very happy about the announcement! Its been a while since I've been up here. Just recently started posting on the PP forum. After so many years of unsuccessful attempts at getting these guys there, this was some of the best news I've heard in a while. I was so happy to see these guys at BAR Fest, but this is even better! Ed, I can assure you that the stage, monitors, FOH sound, and the whole concert hall in general will make you a very happy camper!

I never thought I'd see them again (at least any time soon).

Rick my brotha, we are really happy about this as well. It should be a blast. Seeing everyone like yourself and many other good friends, and I am certain new ones as well will make this amazing.

Thanks for ALL your help over the years with this as well you rock!

Well you know that I'm definitely very happy about the announcement! Its been a while since I've been up here. Just recently started posting on the PP forum. After so many years of unsuccessful attempts at getting these guys there, this was some of the best news I've heard in a while. I was so happy to see these guys at BAR Fest, but this is even better! Ed, I can assure you that the stage, monitors, FOH sound, and the whole concert hall in general will make you a very happy camper!

I never thought I'd see them again (at least any time soon).

Rick my brotha, we are really happy about this as well. It should be a blast. Seeing everyone like yourself and many other good friends, and I am certain new ones as well will make this amazing.

Thanks for ALL your help over the years with this as well you rock!
Awesome to hear, Ed! It will definitely be a blast! Oh hell yeah! I'm sure you will surprise some people there!

You are more than welcome! Its been my pleasure to lobby for one of my favorite bands in the world! Just so damn happy that its finally happening! :headbang: