Hidden Gem's

Belligerent

Greekus Urungus
Mar 15, 2006
The Low Low, IL
Im talking really amazing Metal albums that never get mentioned.(either on this forum or anywhere else)

Enslaved - Isa
Hypocrisy - Self Titled
V:28 - Non Anthropogenic
Thurisaz - Circadian Rhythm
Green Carnation - Light of Day,Day of Darkness
Hatesphere - The Sickness Within

Yeah, more or less I care for the album rather than songs. I have favourite songs, but find it hard to judge a single song by itself.

Anything from Theates des Vampires' "Bloody Lunatic Asylum" album, that is my favourite album of all-time and perfectly suited for my interest and tastes.

:zombie: Cant believe you guys cant name song titles. I download a lot, and Ill still google the album just to find names of songs out of pure curiosity...I pay even closer attention to the cd's I purchase cause Its right in front of me. I take it youve posted on "np" right??

other or another is the same thing... but this isn't the point
:lol: :lol: :lol: Learn how to spell if you want to continue posting on here. People make mistakes on accident which is fine...but 50% of the time I cannot make out what the fuck you're trying to say. Contribute something worthwhile to a thread for a change.

:zombie: Cant believe you guys cant name song titles. I download a lot, and Ill still google the album just to find names of songs out of pure curiosity...I pay even closer attention to the cd's I purchase cause Its right in front of me. I take it youve posted on "np" right??

Dude I put a CD on and start listening. If I post in a "np" thread I post what album I am listening to. I used to (20 years ago) always get stoned and just sit there and look over everything, and read along with the lyrics and even read the thank you lists, but I don't have the time for that now. Besides, it's all about the music. It was then and it is now. I just had more time then.

I can appreciate where you're comin' from. I dont get stoned anymore but the past is still with me. Once that brand new freshly wrapped cd is in my hand I analyze it from front to back...but only If Its a band I truly love.

heathen - fear of the unknown

everyone always brings up mercy is no virtue, hypnotized, kill the king, etc.. but no one ever talks about fear of the unknown.
definitely my fave song from VOD. Great solo, GREAT singing, etc, etc.