Hmmmmm

JonnyD said:
hahahahah I cant Help that I was born in '78 ...... But I have tried REALLY hard to get into Venom I really have I liek prolly a total of 4 songs besides Black Metal....... But I will take your word for it sir! :D
Heck, you don't like old Black Metal, I don't like new, we're even :D

JonnyD said:
:D Yes we are! I love Compromise! your a cool Mother Fucker Carnut!
thanks !!! you're a motherfucker too :D :D
Sorry, can't go on calling names for now, gotta leave to work :erk:

carnut said:
thanks !!! you're a motherfucker too :D :D
Sorry, can't go on calling names for now, gotta leave to work :erk:

I will respond By quoteing Suicidal Tendencies

"I aint no MotherFucker never had one, Never really wanted one! but that dont mean your Daughters safe guess that makes me a DaughterFucker" :D Have Fun At work Buddy!

carnut said:
Heck, you don't like old Black Metal, I don't like new, we're even :D
JonnyD said:
:D Yes we are! I love Compromise! your a cool Mother Fucker Carnut!
Well that make me one too :lol:

JonnyD said:
There is one thing I do HATE about Black Metal ........ Fucking Corpse Paint its Retarded IMO
Ditto here.

And I'm ashamed to have opened my mouth, this discussion usually led to a fight in all forums (even I was ban from one due to it :headbang: ), I should have known better...:erk:

Wyvern said:
Well that make me one too :lol:

Ditto here.

And I'm ashamed to have opened my mouth, this discussion usually led to a fight in all forums (even I was ban from one due to it :headbang: ), I should have known better...:erk:

The Jury is still out on you pal! :D J/K Your a cool Mother Fucker Too, and I dont think you will have to worry bout a fight about that Subject in here

Hawk said:
I hope I am just a fucker. So I can choose who to fuck :lol:
What a fucking tread this is. Fuck!
Yeah, fucking motherfucking thread...Sounds like a fuckin' Body Count album... :Spin:

carnut said:
Yeah, fucking motherfucking thread...Sounds like a fuckin' Body Count album... :Spin:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Oh Carnut, you're going to kill me (and the rest too). I never mentioned because I thought everybody know that page. I have been use it for several months, the sounds are not bid deal (RM) but I discover through them Culprit, Hawk, Gargoyle and many other bands.

I don't kill THAT fast.... but maybe I am the only one who didn't knew it yet...And if you learned about Culprit there than it must be a rockin' webspace !! They are one of my fav 80's metal bands, VERY under rated!!

Dodens Grav said:
It's called the Old-School Forum to discuss Old-School bands, not for a gathering of Old-School people to discuss whatever they want. That is the true purpose of this board. And you're fucked it all up! :p

To be honest, that's what it's here for, but fuck that, conversation is fine, and it's not preventing any discussion of old bands anyway.
This is our way :Smug:

Dodens Grav said:
It's called the Old-School Forum to discuss Old-School bands, not for a gathering of Old-School people to discuss whatever they want. That is the true purpose of this board. And you're fucked it all up! :p

To be honest, that's what it's here for, but fuck that, conversation is fine, and it's not preventing any discussion of old bands anyway.

Oh, and Venom owns yer ass.

Ahhh.... they're just having fun. I enjoy reading all their antics :)

We can't be :saint: :saint: all the time :D

Dodens Grav said:
Oh, and Venom owns yer ass.
Last time I checked no one "owned" my ass. You have very little sense coming into this here "gun fight" with a butter knife. That just shows how much you have upstairs. I take it you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer...
Before you make an effort to post some whack reply, that has nothing but vulgarities on it, I'd like to request that you at least type something clever.
These "F" this, you & that posts bore the shit out of me. Maybe, I'm asking too much of you?! If so, no reply needed! It's pretty simple, let me help you out. If you don't like don't stop by, cos' if you don't stop by, the less likely we'll have to see anything posted by you!
Let me tell you in the language that you'll probably understand junior, PISS OFF!

If I ever need a bouncer, Sixx will be the man for sure ;) :lol: