Hmmmmm

Dodens Grav said:
It's called the Old-School Forum to discuss Old-School bands, not for a gathering of Old-School people to discuss whatever they want. That is the true purpose of this board. And you're fucked it all up! :p

To be honest, that's what it's here for, but fuck that, conversation is fine, and it's not preventing any discussion of old bands anyway.

Oh, and Venom owns yer ass.
Venom Does NOT "Own" my ass :err: ....... We are Fucked up Just right I imagine The essence of this board is not in the Name but in the Great people that are Regulars here We do things the way we like I dont think you meant to fuck with us but dont we like our board the way it is we have kept it free of trolls for 2 years now

sixxswine said:
Last time I checked no one "owned" my ass. You have very little sense coming into this here "gun fight" with a butter knife. That just shows how much you have upstairs. I take it you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer...
Before you make an effort to post some whack reply, that has nothing but vulgarities on it, I'd like to request that you at least type something clever.
These "F" this, you & that posts bore the shit out of me. Maybe, I'm asking too much of you?! If so, no reply needed! It's pretty simple, let me help you out. If you don't like don't stop by, cos' if you don't stop by, the less likely we'll have to see anything posted by you!
Let me tell you in the language that you'll probably understand junior, PISS OFF!

:D I love coming home to a SixxSlam! ........ Tho I dont think the boy meant any harm

Hawk said:
I hope I am just a fucker. So I can choose who to fuck :lol:
What a fucking tread this is. Fuck!

Hawk I dub thee Sir Fucker! :loco: hahahahahahaha ...... And fuck yeah this fucking thread, I really know how to make a completely pointless offtopic piece of shit of a thread dont I :D

Fuck yeah! :p I guess we all have fucked up the fucking thread.

There!, can we now go on and use more than the "f" word :D

I told you this is our way. You are more than welcome here, and as you pointed maybe was a misinterpretation, but certain wording can be deceiving (and even unwelcome). In most forums owns, k00lt, etc., may be fine but here piss up people.
There's people here whose ages range from ~18 to ~50, so we don't have an issue with young or old people, but some rules of netiquette do apply:

a) don't start too "cocky", explore the terrain before hiking
b) no spam of any type (unless you're already an old contributor and ask the people to look upon something politely)
c) no extremism of any type (religious, political, racial, etc).
d) no mallcore!
e) any old school type of music is alright for discussion, regardless of the band time frame (meaning from 1960-2004, as long as is the old school type)
f) general topics related to the old school are welcome, off-topics are generally show in the line subject
g) NOBODY has to read and/or answer something he/she doesn't like, so if the topic bores you or is not your thing LEAVE it alone (best way to avoid a fight)

Did I left anything guys? :D

Dodens Grav said:
HAHAHAHAHA :Smug: ...nobody showed anyone, it was a misinterpretation.
Hey there, I like your previous post to this one. Very good. No b.s. straight to the point & very articulate. I misunderstood you post & for that I appologize. Basically, if you're clear & don't flame, we'll get along very well.
Can't wait to see what you have to add to Old School if you choose to hang.
You're a big Venom fan?!:D
:headbang: SIXXSWINE-\m/:headbang:

Wyvern said:
I told you this is our way. You are more than welcome here, and as you pointed maybe was a misinterpretation, but certain wording can be deceiving (and even unwelcome). In most forums owns, k00lt, etc., may be fine but here piss up people.
There's people here whose ages range from ~18 to ~50, so we don't have an issue with young or old people, but some rules of netiquette do apply:

a) don't start too "cocky", explore the terrain before hiking
b) no spam of any type (unless you're already an old contributor and ask the people to look upon something politely)
c) no extremism of any type (religious, political, racial, etc).
d) no mallcore!
e) any old school type of music is alright for discussion, regardless of the band time frame (meaning from 1960-2004, as long as is the old school type)
f) general topics related to the old school are welcome, off-topics are generally show in the line subject
g) NOBODY has to read and/or answer something he/she doesn't like, so if the topic bores you or is not your thing LEAVE it alone (best way to avoid a fight)

Did I left anything guys? :D
I think you covered it all pretty well.
Let's welcome the new guy!!!!!!!:p

Maybe it was abad idea to post such an agressive cocksure message the first time you say something here on this board. Most of the time people take the time to get to know the regulars and contribute here and there.

Just a hint.

wow1 what the hell have I missed here!? I pass by this thread all the time for reasons unknown, and I miss all the fun! Well, i'm joining in on the party now! Better late than never. And welcome to the brother(and sister)hood that we call the Old School forums, Dodens Grav!

Greeno said:
Welcome to the board Dodens Gray. I think you've just been initiated. :)

Yes :loco: Indeed! we all get our asses kicked at first ....... I welcome you ..... Just please dont tell me anyone or anything "Owns my Ass" its very insulting tho yes I do understand what you meant by it I dont totally Dislike Venom there just not all that good IMO :D

Hehehe, I guess we need a secret initiation thing like in a fraternity :loco:

Wyvern said:
Hehehe, I guess we need a secret initiation thing like in a fraternity :loco:
Thats a good idea... NOT :lol:

You're welcome to our beloved Old School board. It quite a fierce population we have here ;)