Hmmmmm

Personally I Dont like Much "Stoner" The Exception being Kyuss, I love them! I'm More of a Doom guy I guess Paradise Lost,Candlemass,My Dying Bride Being some of my Favorites tho I cant say I'ma Huge Doom Fan either its all to slow hahahaha

Greeno said:
depressive music.
Depressive? I have sex with Candlemass :lol::p

Yes the mood can be depressive, buit only if you let get it to you. I mean hear Black Sabbath's 'Under The Sun Everyday Comes And Goes', or 'Into The Void', or 'N.I.B', or 'Children Of The Grave', or 'Who Are You?', to me that's exactly the type of doom I like. While I like 'Planet Caravan' that's on the stonerish side.

And for sure it doesn't depress me :D

Greeno said:
Just so you know, I didn't say that, it was from that site that Delize posted a link to.
I know I was teasing, I don't have with Candlemass (I don't have sex at all :erk: ). In any case I prefer the slow heavy metal way of doom versus the groovy hardrock spirit of the stoner.

But one thing for sure, the line is extremely blurry in many cases ;)

i like orange goblin quite a lot,but i'm a little biased,cause i know the singer ben from way back-he used to live round my way.great guy.
funnily enough i'm gonna see them gig next month,cause they are on the same bill as us,at a big biker festival called the bulldog bash.

greeno-you played me some of that kyuss didnt you?they were really good.
guess i dont mind a bit of the stoner stuff.

baldyboy said:
greeno-you played me some of that kyuss didnt you?they were really good.
guess i dont mind a bit of the stoner stuff.

I think so, back when we first started posting on this board. Waaaayyyy back when. :)