holiday presents thread

Dolph Lundgren = The Real Punisher! Fuck "actual Production Values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

actually kevin nash from the WWE is in the new punisher movie and when he bleached his hair in the WWE and cut it short i was convinced he would be playing Tombstone but it turns out, according to the IMDB, that he plays a character named "The Russian" . i mean i don't even remember if Tombstone was even an enemy of the punisher but still boo friggity hoo.

Money mostly, I just wasn't really into Christmas this year. My parents got me a Line6 Delay Modeler and my girlfriend got me watch she spent way too much on.

they might be giants are just really electic and weird and dorky and completely awesome. i have like almost everything ever of theirs and they're essentially my all-time favourite band.

that new punisher movie looked terrible. :(

also

i saw Return of the King three times and NONE of them had the harry potter trailer. i heard some people had seen it with ROTK, so, like, wtg?

<3 = they might be giants

i feel really spoiled now that i am looking at these lists of presents people put up here. i didn't realize how much i rake in every year. i didn't mention at least 20 presents because i considered them 'small' (like dvd's, video games, clothes, etc) woops.
i guess it makes up for the first 10 years of JACK SHIT.

alex= i am going to hook up the cd burner tonight. i'm so psyched.

i think i was the exact opposite of you. i used to get a fair amount of stuff but now i don't. i also think i used to get a good amount stuff during my high school years because i asked for alot of stuff, nowadays i never have the energy to make a list and since i don't live at home my parents don't really know what i like alot of the time.

i guess since i talk to both my parents like twice a day every day, they can still keep tabs on me.
also, my sister gets me at least 20 presents every christmas. it's off the hook. of course, i got her 23 this year.
as stated in other threads, i've eaten cat food out of hunger before. i guess my family is trying to bury that memory in awesome presents like pedicure kits and noam chomsky books.