Holy S**t! I've been banned from the Maiden BB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I won't miss the place. But it is strange to be banned at the last minute, I didn't even get to say farewell.. but my IP is intact and I'm posting as RockStarALWhite. :p

John Silver said:
Yeah, I won't miss the place. But it is strange to be banned at the last minute, I didn't even get to say farewell.. but my IP is intact and I'm posting as RockStarALWhite. :p

skunk just had to get the last laugh aye:Smug:

make fun of all-he likes the same kinda wimpy gay music you do!:loco:;)

rotflmao!

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in E:\inetpub\ironmaiden\bb\admin\db_mysql.php on line 93
P,BODY{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}
There seems to have been a slight problem with the Iron Maiden BB database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience.​

The thing is he repeatedly said that he was going to get everyone banned and eventually Electric Eye was banned and now its me. Ofcourse LJF will still be bitter and sore, but he's going to have this little thing to gloat about.

John Silver said:
The thing is he repeatedly said that he was going to get everyone banned and eventually Electric Eye was banned and now its me. Ofcourse LJF will still be bitter and sore, but he's going to have this little thing to gloat about.

i didnt know you were so sensitive!:loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.