Hopes up!

lumitalvi

IkiHorros Hypocrazy
Jul 20, 2003
Tamperkele, Tammerfrost, FIN
Visit site
I saw this Pain- interview last night on TV. I got interrupted :bah: and didn´t hear all the details, but what I got was
-there´s half an album coming together for new Pain
-there´s half an album coming together for NEW HYPOCRISY!!

We haven´t been forgotten!!

He said something about some 2 months that he´ll be doing something with Pain (probably the tour with Nightwish) and after that he´d start working on with Hypocrisy. IF I didn´t totally misunderstood. It is ILLEGAL to disturb me while I am trying to listen what God has to say. :Smug:

But at least a littlebitofnews.

oh yeah
so new catch 22 as an apetizer, new Hypocrisy on the way and ALREADY a new Pain half way there

wow the man never cease to amaze

I think it is very legit to think that we might have a new hypo album during second half of 2008 and a new Pain for lets say Q1 of 2009

(Hopefully he wont release a new PAIN b4 a new Hypocrisy)

Wohoo!! That's indeed great news.
I was a bit afraid that Hypo might even stop. Just read recently an interview where he said that Hypo is put on ice for at least two years.

And btw: finnish tv shows interviews with PAIN? In Germany you don't even get to see the videos :lol:

Except the fact that I cannot palce any order at all on NB living in my country!

I mean that you live in a beautiful place where civilization and civilized people with their values are present in most and respected.

What city do you live?

man, i thought the band was like all done or something. its been way too long since virus - damn, time flys by huh. i was at a totally different time (and place) in my life when that album was released compared to where i am now....

I saw Hypocrisy a couple years back when they opened up for Dark Tranquillity and Soilwork. I was a fan back then, but I didn't fully appreciate just how awesome they really are. I would like nothing more than to have another opportunity to see them play live. A new Hypocrisy album would certainly be a step in the right direction toward that goal. Great news.

And btw: finnish tv shows interviews with PAIN? In Germany you don't even get to see the videos :lol:

We have some crappy metal-shows like this Rautaryhmä (=Irongroup) from where I saw this interview. Of course it is nice that they are out there but... still they are pretty lame.
Finland is a "metal"-country, thanks to Lordi and some others. Not always a good thing. Metal is IN :Smug:

Still I think we are not being updated enough about whats going on with Hypocrisy
whats a mainsite all about if theres no news at all?
No nothing about Catch 22 release, nothing about members of the band writing new songs, nothing

I think they were headed in the right direction w/ 'Virus', everything felt right, it sounded great, Horgh adjusted very well. I am eager (to say the least) to hear new Hypocrisy..
And I think the same situation came about before Virus was released, right? I think we should all be patient and know that Peter is working vigorously, as he always does. And the final product won't dissapoint, as it never does.

I know that I felt like I was in the dark about an album after The Arrival.. as I do now. Peter is a busy man, I'm sure we'll hear something more soon.
Hold in there tight, Hypocrites=) Hail.

until they say they are going to remake catch22 i wont believe i am more interesed in seing pain live in march the hypocrisy do release a knew album i no we wont be dispointed it will be brutal i dont like to belive rumers as they tend to be false