Horoscopes...

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
What do you think about astrology? Does your zodiac sign fit your personality? Do you know, like (famous) people with the same birthday? Not detailed daily predictions, but some part of it can be true.
e.g. im kind of a typical Capricorn. :) Whats your sign?
and what do you think of chinese signs? it's the year of the goat!
BTW, Danny's a libra and Dunc's a Gemini, both having the Air as a main element which makes them compatible..

the thing i dont get about horoscopes is like, im a born on friday, nov 13th 1981 right. there are probably a couple of thousands people who were born that day too right. so does it mean that we'll all have the same fate?

the only sure thing is that you'll actually have your birthday at the same date, all your life.

And that pisces are shit aswell.

im trying to think about anybody i know whos a pisces and the only one i can think of might be reading this :oops:

if you're born in a leap year you dont have your birthday on the same day fo you??

the other certainity is that horoscopes are bullshite

mehdi's chinese sign:
rooster2.gif
[font=Arial,helvetica]The Rooster is the strutting peacock of the Chinese Zodiac! These quick thinkers are practical and resourceful, preferring to stick to what is tried and true rather than taking messy, unnecessary risks. Roosters are keenly observant. It's hard to slip anything past a Rooster, since they seem to have eyes in the backs of their heads...
[/font]

and dunc's a
rabbit2.gif
[font=Arial,helvetica]Timid and attractive, the Rabbits of the Chinese Zodiac tend to act more like bunnies, whether they like it or not! This Sign is extremely popular and has a wide circle of family and friends.[/font]

"The city is a nightmare, a horrible dream
Some of us will dream it forever
Look around the corner and try not to scream
It's me

I am behind you, I'll always find you, I am the tiger
People who fear me never go near me, I am the tiger"

one can be all of that tho. look, if you read this in a row :

These quick thinkers are practical and resourceful, preferring to stick to what is tried and true rather than taking messy, unnecessary risks. they are keenly observant. It's hard to slip anything past a them, since they seem to have eyes in the backs of their heads...Timid and attractive, they tend to act more like bunnies, whether they like it or not! This Sign is extremely popular and has a wide circle of family and friends.

that means nothing really, could apply to everyone and none.

Dora said:
and dunc's a
rabbit2.gif
[font=Arial,helvetica]Timid and attractive, the Rabbits of the Chinese Zodiac tend to act more like bunnies, whether they like it or not! This Sign is extremely popular and has a wide circle of family and friends.[/font]

Damn! Cant I be a lion instead or the Hulk or so :(

tell me about it heh, the roaster is the french mascotts. i wanted to be the camel. but right now im the lion a bit tho haha.