Horoscopes...

im quite of a typical Sagittarian,on the aspect of being free-spirited,independent,adventurous and blah and my chinese sign is Doggie:p
my man is an evil fish :ill:

@lenore shall i kill him right away? :ill:

i think that astrology has its part of the truth,indeed.i agree with what Dora said in the beginning,zodiac signs,time of birth etc can tell you some things about your character and all,i think its all about electromagnetic and unknown-energy fields coming from the stars,and that you have gotten and constantly get invloved with,due to the teleological reasons that nature has kept as a good secret from all of us,ignorant humans.

p.s.my english has deteriorated badly last couple of years.i think im gonna have lessons again.i will slap myself.i hate my perfomance,arghhhhh!DHATURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

i started from that thought as well.but so many things happened.can it be all coincidence?i got nearly mad at a certain period,with those zodiac signs.not like the magazine version of.i mean behind that.

i dont believe in coincidence.i believe everything is done for a purpose.and everything is connected in the strangest of ways, with everything else..

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i started from that thought as well.but so many things happened.can it be all coincidence?i got nearly mad at a certain period,with those zodiac signs.not like the magazine version of.i mean behind that.

i dont believe in coincidence.i believe everything is done for a purpose.and everything is connected in the strangest of ways, with everything else..
ah... finally s/one with some common sense... :p