Horoscopes...

Strangelight said:
Some things could fit, aye, but I dont think a rabbit and a horse would hehehe. Either way round like hahaha :tickled:

as we have already seen in the confused thread (link for www.chirpy.tv) horses fit well with little birds. So I wouldn't be surprised if a rabbit too..

cool, I was born in the year of the HULK, too!
and still I'm not a rabbit but a tiger cos the chinese start in february... Hulk-year must start at 1st Jan. Though as a tiger or anything else.. I really like bunnies. .. for dinner!!!!!!! :)

I always wondered where super heroes bought their outfits and washed them. it must have been a dead giveaway to have a super hero outfit hanging on your washing line when you were masquerading as a mild mannered reporter for the the daily globe or whatever

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
you guys never heard of she-hulk?

she_hulk.jpg

she-hulk.jpg

(with a low, but feminine voice) SHE-HULK DOES THE DISHES! *grunt*

:devil:

Hey, guys, are you living in the nineteenth century? Miss Hulk has a) a friggin spin dryer, so no outfit hanging on the clothesline and all, no giveaway; b) a friggin dishwasher as well, so no low voice "I'm doing the dishes", ffs.

Still, the colours are ill chosen :ill: :OMG:

I was born on the same day like Sophie Marceau (17th November 1966), Daisy Fuentes (17th November 1966) and Denzel Washington (17th November 1959) were. But not in the same year of course :)
Well I've found some similarities with Sophie. She's beautiful and smart like me, too :D and also she has brown hair/eyes. And sometimes I find an aptitude for acting in myself....
I'm a scorpio with a libra 'ascendence'. And I'm a monkey in the china-horoscope. I don't look like one though :)

(I was born on the same day with albert schweizer, same year but different century .. and the singer of Queensryche and White Lion and Ozzy Guitarist ZakkWilde, I like them all.. in fact, this was the reason why I bought a Queensryche album 13 years ago for the first time.. But this doesnt mean anything. Besides it changed my life..)

Famous people born on June 5:
Marky Mark Wahlberg
Kenny G
Brian McKnight
F.Garcia Lorca
Laurie Anderson
..and some other ROCKSTARS we know. ;)

hey light, you born same day as my man..

about june 6: should born at 6 oclock