HOT SAUCE

Holy fucking Scarlett!!! Just applied some Sriracha on to some au jus drenched beef brisket, ungodly!

yes001.jpg

Yeah, I have to wonder about stuff that actually burns my ass the next day. It's only happened a few times but still....doesn't seem natural lol

weird, one big thing I've always liked so much about Sriracha is that I never feel it coming out no matter how much I eat. I get it all the time with other hot sauces though.

I had this sauce yesterday. Was not as hot as I thought it would be and had a nice flavor but man ...

come 5am and I was blowing up the toilet like Pavlov's dog.

sriracha and fresh polish pierogies stuffed with meat and cabbage ... holy mouth orgasm

in Manhattan forget it ... you have to come to Greenpoint Brooklyn for that sort of stuff.

are you still in the city a few times a week? tell me when and I might just bring some by :loco:

Sriracha sucks. I like Cholula Chipotle though, there's my Main Stream Approved thing.

I like Blair's and Ass Kickin' a tremendous amount. I buy many different kinds but those two are pretty god damn consistent.

Blair's After Death Sauce almost killed me the first time I tried but now I like it in very small doses. Not so much into the capsaicin extract stuff, too much heat, not enough flavoUr.

I put cayenne pepper in everything. EVERYTHING.

fuck yourself, nad.

i got the Roland brand sriracha today... they did not have the cock bottle. it's slightly sweeter and just a tad bit more mild. definitely enjoying the fuck out of it right now. we started growing shiitake mushrooms at the farm, and i have been frying them (its actually more like a long saute) until golden brown and applying sriracha abundantly. so fucking delicious

So we're up to five things already. What else?

He said something in another thread about liking boobies but I'm lumping that in with Persians.

haha and the undying defense of sriracha continues! It's like a religion to people, I love it.

I've lost friends because of my dislike of sriracha. I am NOT joking.

You defenders of weak sauce are insane. :fu: