HOT SAUCE

it's just a sauce that tastes pretty good bro

EDIT: i mean yeah it's ridiculous when people start forming what basically amounts to cults around particular brands of consumer product, but if people really like a sauce, then that is not the worst thing that's happened in the world. making a big deal about liking a thing because it tastes good is one of the less harmful varities of herd behavior i have come across

personally i think sriracha is cool on some things but i'm not really about to print up shirts and make myself a funny green hat

03059-alt1.jpg

I FINALLY got around to buying the Tabasco Habanero sauce. Now THIS is the shit. I am always looking for a jamaican style hot sauce that encorporates mangos or other tropical fruit in with the habanero pepper. Definitely the best of all Tabascos. There is one other sauce of this style that I only had once but cannot ever find it. It was bought in a Dominican bodega in Providence.

b511d0a0_el_yucateco_green.png

I also picked up some of this stuff; El Yucateco. It's a verde style habanero sauce which is pretty decent as well. Warms my innards.

:devil::devil::devil:

^i shall seek out this sauce.

bought some new Chinese one ... the entire jar is filled with peanuts, chili peppers, soaked in fat ass oil.
fucking awesome with masked potatoes.

I FINALLY got around to buying the Tabasco Habanero sauce. Now THIS is the shit. I am always looking for a jamaican style hot sauce that encorporates mangos or other tropical fruit in with the habanero pepper. Definitely the best of all Tabascos. There is one other sauce of this style that I only had once but cannot ever find it. It was bought in a Dominican bodega in Providence.

yes, that is exactly what i've been saying in this thread too. it's just really really awesome and nothing like regular tabasco. if you remember the name of that other sauce, post it

I may pick up some of this tabasco sauce myself. El Pollo Loco currently offers a tropical habanero sauce on their chicken. The right amount of glaze makes this mediocre tasting flame grilled bird as succulent as Barbara Ndjedkova's toes. It's also responsible for Carla Hall's eye condition.

I almost started on another wall of text but I'll just reiterate, oh god I love sriracha.

i bought this "chilli sourse" as it says on the label ... full of peanuts and assorted spices.

hot, but more tasty than offensively hot. at your nearest Asian Supermarket

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9429.jpg

The tropical habanero from El Pollo Loco is about the only thing that could kick my ass nowadays. That only occurs in copious amounts as well. What's some super hot spice that still retains flavor? I need something hot. I eat sandwiches loaded with 20 jalapenos and barely bat an eye.

I was just at the grocery store and saw a bottle of that tropical xxxxxxxtra hot habanero for like 80 friggin cents so I couldn't pass up buying it; looking forward to trying out this deliciousness.

goddamn ... Trader Joe's Chili Pepper Sauce ... awesome. it has a tinge of curry/indian spice flavor that just kicks ass.

they carry 2 types of hot Sauces and I had the other one as well (more paprika and tomato hints in that one) but this one is the winner.

4012249_s1_i1_1039.jpg