Hottest Men in Metal:

psychobitch

Hammer Maniac
Jun 28, 2007
North
There is only like 5 hot guys in Metal, I listen to at least 100+ bands, and still there is only like 5 or 6 guys in Metal, maybe I haven't looked very far, but most of the ones who make good music are not very good-looking, post pics here:

i dont really care how they look, as long as they make good music... that's what we are asking for in a band: quality music, not good look.

This may sound weird, but unless a band is one of my "favorite" bands, I generally don't know the names of the musicians in the bands. Even if I know their names, I might not even know what they look like. It doesn't really matter to me. I couldn't tell you what half of the musicians I have on my iPod look like. When I listen to music, I just listen to the music. I don't look at pictures of the musicians in the CD booklet and I don't peruse the internet for eye candy.

My metal eye candy quota is filled daily by my boyfriend.

This may sound weird, but unless a band is one of my "favorite" bands, I generally don't know the names of the musicians in the bands. Even if I know their names, I might not even know what they look like. It doesn't really matter to me. I couldn't tell you what half of the musicians I have on my iPod look like. When I listen to music, I just listen to the music. I don't look at pictures of the musicians in the CD booklet and I don't peruse the internet for eye candy.

My metal eye candy quota is filled daily by my boyfriend.

it doesnt sound weird at all, actually it's pretty much the same for me.

Peter Steele is definitely hot. It's because he's huge and brutal and has a sexy deep voice, and sings romantic songs. And he was in playgirl!

Phil Anselmo is the hottest guy in Metal.

Danzig is also hot.