How alexi can improve his playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbashingalexi

New Metal Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dude back in the day he never used to put the guitar on his leg like this video and look at the fretboard whole time.

See in the Children of Bodom- Touch Like Angel of Death (live in 2000)

See he isnt putting guitar on his leg ^ on that video and he's playing the solo fuckin perfect man not even really lookin at the fretboard.

LOOKIN AT THE FRETBOARD WHOLE TIME MESSES ME UP WHEN IM TRYING TO PLAY GUITAR MAYBE IT'S DOING SAME SHIT TO ALEXI.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's because, he lowers his guitar much more these days, and it is much harder to play like that. That's why he puts it up on his leg.

I think it's because, he lowers his guitar much more these days, and it is much harder to play like that. That's why he puts it up on his leg.

That, and the heavy(ier) drinking.

He's gonna be forced to stop drinking soon.I'm pretty sure the playing will be better.

Troll-face-ragahahaha-unsuccessful-troll-is-unsuccessful.jpg

Btw i don't think he does it to reach the highest frets,or at least not only for that.
I think it's a pose he likes to assume 'cause for example he plays SNBN solo without putting his guitar on his leg...or Downfall,Every Time I Die ,We're not gonna fall(the socond solo),i'm talking about the Chaos Ridden Years obviously

Btw i don't think he does it to reach the highest frets,or at least not only for that.
I think it's a pose he likes to assume 'cause for example he plays SNBN solo without putting his guitar on his leg...or Downfall,Every Time I Die ,We're not gonna fall(the socond solo),i'm talking about the Chaos Ridden Years obviously
Yeah, I think it looks pretty cool, I do it with my guitar every so often when I'm rocking out to the mirror lol.

If he keeps drinking like that he might gain some weight in a few years, lol because metabolism starts to slow down.
Starving doesn't help either because you're losing muscle instead of fat.

On the guitar on the leg topic, yes it is for making it easier to play. Having the guitar so low, easier solos (even if they reach upper frets) are ok, but for hard solos he has to do it otherwise they'd go to the dogs. Of course all could be much easier getting the guitar back higher, but that's Alexi's call, he knows why he has it at the height he has it.

alexi needs to listen to more yngwie malmsteen+black metal

No. No need to start playing undistinguishable riffs and harmonic minors 24/7, thanks.

On the guitar on the leg topic, yes it is for making it easier to play. Having the guitar so low, easier solos (even if they reach upper frets) are ok, but for hard solos he has to do it otherwise they'd go to the dogs. Of course all could be much easier getting the guitar back higher, but that's Alexi's call, he knows why he has it at the height he has it.
Maybe he uses it as a cock-holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.