How are you guys doin?

I couldn't remember my password, and couldn't get into the old hotmail account my UM account was linked to in order to reset the password either. I had to e-mail Deron to help me get back in! I don't know why but after the best part 10 years not really caring, I really wanted to able to log back in.

Now I just want to get into that old e-mail account just to see what stupid e-mails I used to send, but I think it's beyond retrievable.

Reactions: einride
I couldn't remember my password, and couldn't get into the old hotmail account my UM account was linked to in order to reset the password either. I had to e-mail Deron to help me get back in! I don't know why but after the best part 10 years not really caring, I really wanted to able to log back in.

I'm having the exact same problem. Who the fuck is Deron?

Reactions: Demilich
i've had an account for quite a few years as my sole Social Media indulgence, but i kinda stopped posting for the most part, looks like this entire year i've made three posts

as usual with these things imo they've kind of ruined the usability of the app in order to optimize Conversion and Engagement and whatever bullshit metrics they use to harvest more data and make more money

The latest Instagram change looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old with a crayon.

Granted, a somewhat talented 5 year old, and better than I could ever do, but still.

I also had to have Deron rescue my account. :lol:

I think I left this place before social media hit big so I never connected with anyone on there. I use Facebook mostly and a little Instagram (no Twitter). I'm probably entirely too political/offensive on those (primarily Facebook) to be a pleasant friend to many :lol: