How are you?

E V I L

Sangfroid Affectations
Sep 2, 2001
Imminence
Visit site
well? hmm?

-----------

Me? At the moment I'm feeling placidly grave, yet very certain, very confident about a few things; serene and fortified with a touch of mania and joy lurking in my veins.

Peace

I'm pretty happy. I got my computer connection to online back today here. I've been doing the necessary online shit on my boss's cheesy computer for eternity (about 2 weeks :lol: ) which was very LAME! But, since I've got this puppy hooked up its IV again...Boy! I tell hue hhwhat!! I'm a happy girl. Downright silly even. :D

I’m feeling astonishingly cheery, in addition to a tint of enthusiasm. I must nevertheless divulge, for I have feelings of trepidation that may well never ebb.

better break out the thesaurus for this thread kiddies :D .

Originally posted by Opet
I'm pretty happy. I got my computer connection to online back today here. I've been doing the necessary online shit on my boss's cheesy computer for eternity (about 2 weeks :lol: ) which was very LAME! But, since I've got this puppy hooked up its IV again...Boy! I tell hue hhwhat!! I'm a happy girl. Downright silly even. :D

:D Nice one, welcomeback :) We missed u :cry: ;)

He, I'm about to order a load of stuff over the internet dso I'm good :)

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel
I’m feeling astonishingly cheery, in addition to a tint of enthusiasm. I must nevertheless divulge, for I have feelings of trepidation that may well never ebb.

better break out the thesaurus for this thread kiddies :D .

You going to have to be much more tautological for me not to understand that one. In fact if I didn't I'd feel quite discombobulated :) I too can be both sesisquipidalian (sp?) and pleonastic

Originally posted by godisanathiest

You going to have to be much more tautological for me not to understand that one. In fact if I didn't I'd feel quite discombobulated :) I too can be both sesisquipidalian (sp?) and pleonastic

:tickled:

Originally posted by winter-frost
I am in a good mood right now! Its a nice day out and I ordered a ton of cds a little bit ago. Time to put in some Opeth :)

I would be doing better but I'm stuck in Germany and I only have 2 opeth albums :( (my arms your hearst and blackwater park). And there going to be her on the 28 but I can't go :( ohh well mybe next time

First of all - welcome back OPET.

Now, how am I? I could use the standard answer most people give when you ask - fine.

The truth - I'm all emotions.

Happy - got my new powerhouse computer - P4, 1.8Ghz, 1048Mb ram, 80Gb HD, DVD drive, CD-RW-drive - NvidiaGEforce 3 video card w/64Mb ram, Cambridge Soundworks Megaworks 210 speakers for it w/100 watt sub (OK, I'll stop gloating now).

Confused - family problems continue to follow me, and I have no idea where it is all going

Tired - I never get enough sleep.

Content - love my wife and family, and 20 years of marriage will attest to that

Mad - because I spend too much money and have debt when I buy things like the computer

but - at this very moment - happy again - I'm leaving work now.
:)

Opet, the legend of the missing H, welcome back.

P.S. I'm not really here, it's an illusion <wiggling fingers in the air>

I am doing ok....:confused: But tonight i am suppossed to meet up with this cool (really hot) girl tonight and somewhere along the line she is going to find out that i (1) have no money:( (2) at the moment have no job:D (3) still live with my parents :lol: (4) have no car:mad: and (5) spend all my time playing in a violent hardcore punk/grindcore (terrorizer style) band called G.U.N. :headbang: ......i really am not as much of a loser as it sounds:confused: :loco: :) .......wish me luck everyone.
jAY

Restless with a touch of feisty.
Opet!!! I was just thinking about you and *wham* here you are! :cool:
(I should explain that I had just noticed Lina online with the new creepy features and that resulted in me thinking about the other female Opethians, hence your good self)

Vaguely tired, with a touch of bemused depression, a touch of moroseness topped with a slab of melacholia and nostalgia...in the language of Metalhead-"I'M SUPER, THANKS FOR ASKING!!!"