How are you?

I am buggered. Spent 9 & 1/2 hours infront of a computer, programming (and that's not including the 10 minute break I had for lunch.......). Now I just spent the last hour infront of a computer on these boards..........:lol:

I hate deadlines. I especially hate the type of deadlines, where you're already a month past your original deadline, and the boss says 'you have till Friday', and you know he really means it, and there's still 2 weeks worth of stuff to do. This week is going to suck, I think......

not having it to bad right now... but there is some downs right now..
first of all i gotta get some sponsores for a LAN-party that i'm not even gonna be at... and second my MD stoped now, the battery is empty... third i am tired, have slept like 4 hourd since friday(had to get myself tickets for the LOTR world premier :D ) wich is a pluss, a huge pluss...

so the conclusion is that: im tired....

:( not so well.... I have a headache,my whole body is aching,my sore is throat,I'm freezing....Awesome,huh??? I'll have fever soon I think....

Apart from that,I feel supercool about the fact that I'll have a lazy week...not completely lazy,but not as busy as my typical week...:)
I've been waiting for this for a long time !!!
:cool:

can't help noticing how things are getting real cold real quick (to be awful about grammar).

I feel relatively uninspired.....thinking about how though it's getting colder, I actually welcome the season.....I like Christmas, I like the smell of burning chimneys from far away homes.....the warmth people generate, their perfumes and cologne and the sweaters that keep us warm. I've got bills to pay and I've got my projects to complete, but where's the will to chase after dreams lately? I wonder how much longer I'll be frequenting these boards....

Originally posted by Melancholia
:( not so well.... I have a headache,my whole body is aching,my sore is throat,I'm freezing....Awesome,huh??? I'll have fever soon I think....

hehe, "my sore is throat"? haha, that's something I would write. hope you get better you chunkie junkie. :)