How dark should Opeth get?

It's only a problem when they do something totally stupid like...oh I don't know, doing the exact same thing multiple times so it's not experimental or weird any more? (in other words, BTPISIO was ok, HP was not)

^but he says that whatever he does with Bloodbath gets him 10 steps back... maybe it's gonna be a white album with happy sounds like Odessey and Orcales or Abba stuff lol

What he said was that working with Bloodbath takes him a step back in terms of creativity, but considering his current "creative genius" made an album that I personally enjoyed less than The Fathomless Mastery, then logically, I would prefer him with Bloodbath unless he can salvage the old creativity.

well, I find Watershed a very dark album; even the mellow tracks hide an "autumn feeling". NOw, I miss the "hitchcock-like" melodies i was used to hear in the early era.

well, I find Watershed a very dark album; even the mellow tracks hide an "autumn feeling". NOw, I miss the "hitchcock-like" melodies i was used to hear in the early era.

Obviously I got the wrong thread, but my post also works at this level....

Nah, I am caucausian/white. That's not the case, is that statement justified in your eyes against black people?
How couldnt you react to such a venomous insult?

:loco:

hes just trolling

or hes a bigot

dont worry about what he says

I don't know if the acoustic thing was joke or not but I liked it.

Also I love the psychedelics, more please.

And I don't really care about the heaviness, darkness and sadness.