How did you all afford your studios?

Nasa in Houston does studies where you dont have to take any drugs....but the catch is you have to lay down at a 3 degrees angle head down for a month.....for $17,000.00
but you can't have any felonies

Are you restricted to just being at home, or do you live your life normally?
And you're testing drugs so theres the potential for things to go pretty wrong, isn't there?

In any case, that's crazy money.. is there an Australian version? ^^

Are you restricted to just being at home, or do you live your life normally?
And you're testing drugs so theres the potential for things to go pretty wrong, isn't there?

In any case, that's crazy money.. is there an Australian version? ^^
actually you are restricted to being at their facility...but they feed you and you have your own bed they provide you with internet access, tv's, books, pool tables, and in most places you can take your acoustic guitar, sometimes i take my interface with my laptop and write shit while I'm there. if you're wondering what kinda people go there....well for the most part it's college kids paying their way through college or musicians and indy film makers trying to fund their projects. and they don't give you enough of the drug to do anything to you...........on that note i will tell you guys something....but if you decide to do one, don't tell i told you this.....but if you take the drug and you have an alergic reaction to the drug..they'll give you a shot to counter react the drug and you get to go home with every bit of the money, even if you are there for one day....but you didn't here that from me

I'm seriously interested in this stuff. I thought about doing it a while back, but just somehow slipped my mind. How long would one have to quit smoking for to be considered for the regular ones? It seems like the smoking ones are few and far between.

I signed away my rights, spent 2 separate years in hell, and was able to purchase mucho gear.

Thank you, Army....

I signed away my rights, spent 2 separate years in hell, and was able to purchase mucho gear.

Thank you, Army....

Heh, I spent just six months (the minimum here) and still had to sell some of my equipment to pay the bills etc.

The little gear that I have, I have paid by working at construction sites. It's really slow, though, since it doesn't pay all that well and recently all my money has gone to (and will be going for another month after which I go to school) moving to a new apartment in a different city. So no impulsive GAS purchases for a while :/

UPDATE: I GOT APPROVED FOR MY $12K STUDENT LOAN, AND THE CHECK SHOULD BE ARRIVING NEXT WEEK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS