How did you start?

Eramaajarvi

A centipede
Dec 21, 2001
Zgb, Croatia
Visit site
Playing, of course.

I was singin only at first, but then I got a bit bored on rehersals, while the others were doing a bunch of solos, so I grebbed the bass and started. Soon i bought my own and I'm not exactly Steve Hariss, but...hey, rehersals are more fun now!

Well, well...

I actually started to play the keyboard... then I started to make some piano classes... but, 2 months only...

Then, as a left-handed, I 'borrowed' my dad's accoustic guitar, and then I shifted the strings, so I could play... then I fell in love for guitar...

Metallica was my 1st band of all... then I knew melodic metal, such as Angra, Iron Maiden, things like that...

Then, my dad gave me my 1st guitar when I was 13 (now I'm 21), which I still play 'til today...

I hope that, someday, I can have a prog-metal band, such as Mr. Romeo haves... hehehehehe...

ANGRA!!!!!!! :headbang:

Prog-metal...yeah, I'd love it too!

Now I play in an al-style metal ;) band, Cornix Nigra, then project Himmelreich, which is currently doing a rock-musical, and recently got into a female goth/metal band (I do bass and a few opera screams).

My quest for guitar playing started when I got Bon Jovi's Slippery album when it first came out. I'd be 12-13 years old. I absolutely loved the guitar solo in Let It Rock. "I want to be able to do that!" I said to myself. Anyways... time past but the want to play guitar stayed. We never had the money to spend on a guitar. And after spending it my parents didn't know whether I would keep playing or not. Then in '90 Vai released Passion and Warfare. This sealed my fate. I HAD to play guitar! I bugged my Dad steady to buy me a guitar. The following summer he bought me one for grading. I lived and breathed guitar for the first 3-4 years, took a break from playing for a few years and in the last couple years really took interest in it again. It took me a long time to get my chops back but they're coming. A 3-4 years break from it hurts your playing LOL. Anyways... that's my guitar story. :D

Alden