How do mix drums?

Ok, dude, I'm gonna say this once only. I've officially decided I would much rather get raped by elefants, and you can quote me all you want on this, I don't fucking care. Kidney stones ... no, just no... I don't want 'em, go away!!

:|

¯(°_o)/¯

Did it :p. Sorry dude, I had to.

So yeah, iekobrid, after reading that horrific recount, I immediately went here, and suggest everyone else who isn't a masochist do the same!

Did it :p. Sorry dude, I had to.

No problem, haha :D Your sig is getting long now though... :p ¯\(°_o)/¯

So yeah, iekobrid, after reading that horrific recount, I immediately went here, and suggest everyone else who isn't a masochist do the same!

Aaaaw are you f'ck'n kidding me? It says you shouldn't eat nuts... but nuts are cool! Like, really cool, they do mix drums and doesn't afraid of anything!

Atleast I've cut down on soya beans... they contain a lot of protein, and protein is bad apparently, if you wanna avoid kidney stones.

But to get serious for a minute here... I guess we should be thankful for not having a terminal disease or something. Whining about kidney stones (as much as it hurts) would seem like nothing if you all of a sudden found out you had brain cancer the next day.

If you type our little ¯\(°_o)/¯ buddy into Google's pic search... this is the first result:

wfwfwaj3.jpg

Poor kid...