How do mix drums?

¯(°_o)/¯

Haha, you're quoting a lot from me, freakin' paparazzi cobhc! :D

You just wait... I'll be watching you damn closely on this forum from now on. I will scrutinize everything you write... watching for anything I can pull out of context and quote. I will make your life a pain, a misery! Ya hear me? I TELL YOU THIS, MARK MY WORDS!

And cobhc is like: ¯\(°_o)/¯ /care

:D

2-2.jpg

hahaha there it is. (lot more of them out there) I don't know why ¯\(°_o)/¯ but lol. :lol:

Haha Marcus :D Yea, I guess I'll certainly feel it when it "goes away". Can't be too fun to piss out a kidney stone, can it?

The first time* I had a kidney stone, I was completely unaware until I went to take a piss in an airport mens room just before boarding a flight. I felt plenty of pressure in my bladder but nothing came out. No urine, no blood, nothing. Then for the entire 3 hour flight (crammed between my 6'4" brother and a scenic window view of a screaming jet engine) and all the next day it felt like a basketball was being inflated in my bladder while a red hot toothpick was jammed up my urethra. Sideways.

When it finally passed and I could piss again, the pain/pleasure combo was like simultaneously picking all the scabs that have ever existed in the history of mankind. In my pants.

* [During some tests on the ol' ticker last week, a cardiologist thought he spotted a 1.7cm mass in my right kidney, so that would make lucky #3.]

And can someone please link me to the original "I accidentally the whole fleshlight?" I doubt the lack of a predicate would piss me off any less if I saw the original, but at least I'd know what everyone was referencing

Kidney fun ... yeah I remember how that feels. About 3 or 4 years ago all of a sudden, pain in the back, weird pressure feeling, always thinking I had to pee and didn't then when I would it hurt and hardly anything would come out. Toughed it out for about 3 days, kept getting worse to the point I was almost doubled over in pain when I would try to pee (didn't help my aim none) Anyway, I finally drag my ass to the doc. Of course I would get the new doc, this really cute and absolutely petite Indian chick. Anyway, I explain the problem, squeeze out a little pee in a cup for her and then I'm back in the room and our conversation goes pretty much exactly like this:

ME: "So doc, whats going on with me?"

DOC: "Could be one of several things. You might have a kidney stone but I'm not under the impression thats the case. Might just be a small kidney infection. Of course, it could also be something going on with your prostate ... that would be the easiest thing for me to check right now. Could also be an STD which is why we want to analyze your urine"

*Red flag goes up*

ME: "Doc, I know where you're going with this whole prostate thing and I can tell you where you're NOT going. Lets say its just a kidney infection, do you have some pills I can take for it?"

DOC: "Yes, I can prescribe something ... if that is what is wrong, you should notice an improvement in about 24 hours"

ME: "Gimme the pills. Trust me this hurts like hell so if its not better in a day or 2 I promise I'll come back, I'll bring some wine and flowers and you can do whatever you want"

DOC: "If you'd be more comfortable with a male doctor, I would understand"

ME: "No, you have small hands, I'm sticking with you. You ARE here if I come back on Friday yes?"

DOC: "Yes"

ME: "Gimme the pills"

Good news was, next day felt much better, no stones, no std, and best of all, no anal probe

The first time* I had a kidney stone, I was completely unaware until I went to take a piss in an airport mens room just before boarding a flight. I felt plenty of pressure in my bladder but nothing came out. No urine, no blood, nothing. Then for the entire 3 hour flight (crammed between my 6'4" brother and a scenic window view of a screaming jet engine) and all the next day it felt like a basketball was being inflated in my bladder while a red hot toothpick was jammed up my urethra. Sideways.

When it finally passed and I could piss again, the pain/pleasure combo was like simultaneously picking all the scabs that have ever existed in the history of mankind. In my pants.

* [During some tests on the ol' ticker last week, a cardiologist thought he spotted a 1.7cm mass in my right kidney, so that would make lucky #3.]

Oh God/Satan/Flying Spaghetti Monster/<insert deity>, that sounds fucking horrible o_O

I just cooked some noodles and I was eating it while I read that (with some potatoe sallad, and I've got some kiwi sliced up as well, and a glass of orange juice and some mixture of nuts, really healthy! .. in case anyone wanted to know what I was eating.. I can also let you know what I'm wearing, just PM me!), and I kinda felt naucious from the description!

I've had this one and only pain symptom for 4 years now... occurs only about once per month, and it hasn't been varying anything so I'm not sure if it could be kidney stones... and that was the doctor's thoughts as well. I SURE AS HELL HOPE IT'S NOT KIDNEY STONES! I hope it's just one of those weird thing the human body does... as long as it's not harmful, I'm ok with it, loalz0rz aieee huh! ¯\(°_o)/¯

Kidney fun ... yeah I remember how that feels. About 3 or 4 years ago all of a sudden, pain in the back, weird pressure feeling, always thinking I had to pee and didn't then when I would it hurt and hardly anything would come out. Toughed it out for about 3 days, kept getting worse to the point I was almost doubled over in pain when I would try to pee (didn't help my aim none) Anyway, I finally drag my ass to the doc. Of course I would get the new doc, this really cute and absolutely petite Indian chick. Anyway, I explain the problem, squeeze out a little pee in a cup for her and then I'm back in the room and our conversation goes pretty much exactly like this:

ME: "So doc, whats going on with me?"

DOC: "Could be one of several things. You might have a kidney stone but I'm not under the impression thats the case. Might just be a small kidney infection. Of course, it could also be something going on with your prostate ... that would be the easiest thing for me to check right now. Could also be an STD which is why we want to analyze your urine"

*Red flag goes up*

ME: "Doc, I know where you're going with this whole prostate thing and I can tell you where you're NOT going. Lets say its just a kidney infection, do you have some pills I can take for it?"

DOC: "Yes, I can prescribe something ... if that is what is wrong, you should notice an improvement in about 24 hours"

ME: "Gimme the pills. Trust me this hurts like hell so if its not better in a day or 2 I promise I'll come back, I'll bring some wine and flowers and you can do whatever you want"

DOC: "If you'd be more comfortable with a male doctor, I would understand"

ME: "No, you have small hands, I'm sticking with you. You ARE here if I come back on Friday yes?"

DOC: "Yes"

ME: "Gimme the pills"

Good news was, next day felt much better, no stones, no std, and best of all, no anal probe

Hahaha, now that was a fun read :D So, was she cute?

You were lucky those pills worked man :)

Oh God/Satan/Flying Spaghetti Monster/<insert deity>, that sounds fucking horrible o_O

I just cooked some noodles and I was eating it while I read that (with some potatoe sallad, and I've got some kiwi sliced up as well, and a glass of orange juice and some mixture of nuts, really healthy! .. in case anyone wanted to know what I was eating.. I can also let you know what I'm wearing, just PM me!), and I kinda felt naucious from the description!

I've had this one and only pain symptom for 4 years now... occurs only about once per month, and it hasn't been varying anything so I'm not sure if it could be kidney stones... and that was the doctor's thoughts as well. I SURE AS HELL HOPE IT'S NOT KIDNEY STONES! I hope it's just one of those weird thing the human body does... as long as it's not harmful, I'm ok with it, loalz0rz aieee huh! ¯(°_o)/¯

Hahaha, now that was a fun read :D So, was she cute?

You were lucky those pills worked man :)

Hahaha

She was :D I'm normally not too into Indian chicks but this one was super cute

Hahaha, good contributions sphykik :D Erkan, that food description was totally relevant to the story, thanks! :heh: And this...

ME: "Doc, I know where you're going with this whole prostate thing and I can tell you where you're NOT going...Gimme the pills. Trust me this hurts like hell so if its not better in a day or 2 I promise I'll come back, I'll bring some wine and flowers and you can do whatever you want"

Was fucking brilliant :kickass: :lol: