How do mix drums?

Hahaha, good contributions sphykik :D Erkan, that food description was totally relevant to the story, thanks! :heh: And this...

Was fucking brilliant :kickass: :lol:

Isn't that my specialty? To track off into another topic while trying to push forward in another? ¯\(°_o)/¯ :)

And yes, that line with the wine and roses was brilliant :D I'm scared they would freakin' call the police if I said so to a female doctor here in sweden... you know, for some kind of sexual harassment or whatever. Some of 'em can be so bitchy about stuff like that, they will do anything and everything to fucking bust you for it :| Bitch! ¯\(°_o)/¯

Isn't that my specialty? To track off into another topic while trying to push forward in another? ¯(°_o)/¯ :)

And yes, that line with the wine and roses was brilliant :D I'm scared they would freakin' call the police if I said so to a female doctor here in sweden... you know, for some kind of sexual harassment or whatever. Some of 'em can be so bitchy about stuff like that, they will do anything and everything to fucking bust you for it :| Bitch! ¯(°_o)/¯

They'd have a hard time proving any kind of sexual harassment on my part when I would be the one with someone else's hand up my ass and a very vulnerable look on my face :D

oh and don't even THINK about expanding your sig Cobhc!!! :D

Oh God/Satan/Flying Spaghetti Monster/<insert deity>, that sounds fucking horrible o_O

And that wasn't even the worst one so far. With stone #1 the pain itself wasn't quite as awful as the not-knowing-what-was-going-on coupled with the inconvenience of it happening right at the start of a family trip to the agrarian midwest US (for a funeral, no less). So for the day and a half I spent with the basketball/toothpick, there was nothing to take my mind off it except for frakkin' Lawrence Welk and Hee Haw reruns on a rabbit ear'd 13" tv.

Stone #2, on the other hand, was a real bitch. For two weeks before it was diagnosed, I had the aforementioned feeling of my spine urgently needing to break wind. The only position that was even vaguely comfortable to sleep in was to lay sideways across the bed with my feet hanging off into space on one side and my head and shoulders hanging off the other and a pillow jammed up under the small of my back.

They caught it before could fully descend and block any plumbing, but they thought it would be too big for me to pass on my own. (The doctor said stone #2 was about the size of a peanut M&M candy, whereas stone #1 was probably more like a large pinch of salt all clumped together.) It was located in a position where they couldn't use ultrasound to break it up (into multiple... tiny... jagged... bits -- maybe that part was good news), so they had to knock me out, go up in after it with snakey metal implements, and leave a plastic stent in for a week so my urethra wouldn't heal itself shut.

And even THAT isn't the worst part. After the stent was removied, I had little or no bladder control for the better part of a week and had to race/stagger to the toilet dozens of times a day to dribble out an ounce or two at a time, often having to deal with a flight of stairs to do it. Every step I took felt like a punch in the sack, and even THAT wasn't the worst part.

[People currently eating or who have hopes of eating later should turn away from the screen now.]

The absolute worst part was that each of those dozens of times a day I had to squirt, as the last few drops came out and whatever it is that clenches up to cut off access to the bladder would do its thing, it felt like a jagged razor blade was running the length of my taint, slicing the perineal raphe lengthwise from stem to stern. Each and every fucking time.

Lols, had some fun at work. First up is our very own Bloodjinn (Kyle):

gmailaccidentallybloodjinn.jpg

Then my friend Jacob that works at my company's headquarters:

gmailaccidentallyJacob.jpg

Then my friend Marlon:

gmailaccidentallyMarlonn.jpg

Ah good times.

~006

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA, nevermind, at first I thought the omission of the predicate was stupid, but now I love it :lol:

And that wasn't even the worst one so far. With stone #1 the pain itself wasn't quite as awful as the not-knowing-what-was-going-on coupled with the inconvenience of it happening right at the start of a family trip to the agrarian midwest US (for a funeral, no less). So for the day and a half I spent with the basketball/toothpick, there was nothing to take my mind off it except for frakkin' Lawrence Welk and Hee Haw reruns on a rabbit ear'd 13" tv.

Stone #2, on the other hand, was a real bitch. For two weeks before it was diagnosed, I had the aforementioned feeling of my spine urgently needing to break wind. The only position that was even vaguely comfortable to sleep in was to lay sideways across the bed with my feet hanging off into space on one side and my head and shoulders hanging off the other and a pillow jammed up under the small of my back.

They caught it before could fully descend and block any plumbing, but they thought it would be too big for me to pass on my own. (The doctor said stone #2 was about the size of a peanut M&M candy, whereas stone #1 was probably more like a large pinch of salt all clumped together.) It was located in a position where they couldn't use ultrasound to break it up (into multiple... tiny... jagged... bits -- maybe that part was good news), so they had to knock me out, go up in after it with snakey metal implements, and leave a plastic stent in for a week so my urethra wouldn't heal itself shut.

And even THAT isn't the worst part. After the stent was removied, I had little or no bladder control for the better part of a week and had to race/stagger to the toilet dozens of times a day to dribble out an ounce or two at a time, often having to deal with a flight of stairs to do it. Every step I took felt like a punch in the sack, and even THAT wasn't the worst part.

[People currently eating or who have hopes of eating later should turn away from the screen now.]

The absolute worst part was that each of those dozens of times a day I had to squirt, as the last few drops came out and whatever it is that clenches up to cut off access to the bladder would do its thing, it felt like a jagged razor blade was running the length of my taint, slicing the perineal raphe lengthwise from stem to stern. Each and every fucking time.

Ok, dude, I'm gonna say this once only. I've officially decided I would much rather get raped by elefants, and you can quote me all you want on this, I don't fucking care. Kidney stones ... no, just no... I don't want 'em, go away!!

:|

¯\(°_o)/¯