How do mix drums?

Is it a sharp, focused pain, or more of a sensation of pressure? When I had a kidney stone, I described it as feeling like my spine needed to fart.

Oh, and...

¯(°_o)_
Mix Like An Egyptian

It is sharp I tell ya... VEEEEEEEEERY sharp! But I guess it's sort of pressure at the same time, atleast in the beginning when the pain builds up, but when it is as worst, it makes me sort of laugh because of the pain. And that is something I can't control, I just start laughing. I know it sounds like kidney stone from this symptom, but the doctor said it's highly unusual to have a perfect symmetrical pain like I do, which in turn would require pretty identical kidney stones being formed, at the same time, and then to "move" or "push" inside there, at the same time. I've never had problems with peeing blood or having a hard time just peeing or anything... so far. According to him, it's not so likely it is kidney stones because the only symptom that matches it is the pain, and nothing else.

Guess time will tell... ¯\(°_o)/¯ I dunno.

Heh, I would just hand Terry a bunch of mixed up mics with entangled cables running all over the place and look at him while holding the sphere of cables and mics out to him and say: "Good luck, have fun!"

Hahahahahahaha, nice word choice with "sphere" :lol:

If you google drums and wtf you get this: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/crowdaddy_2007/wtf.jpg

Which is nice.

HAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahaha, actually had to use my hand to keep the water in my mouth :lol:

And Erkan, that was an epic freakin' string of posts dude :lol: And yeah, prostate exams fucking SUCK - when I had to have one, the Dr. had me lean over the table and drop the trousers, and he did the glove snap routine and said "try not to soil yourself" - to which I responded ¯\(°_o)/¯ But my sympathies for your discomfort dude, hope you figure it out! (or it just goes away, that works too! :D)

Hey guys, I just found a picture of Johnstorm mixing drums:

ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

Haha Marcus :D Yea, I guess I'll certainly feel it when it "goes away". Can't be too fun to piss out a kidney stone, can it? But I'm kinda eazed now that the doctor said it's probably not kidney stones... despite the fact that he was young and had to go talk to another doctor to conclude that, while generally looking like a newbie, hahaha... gosh :( He also asked me if I wanted to do a urin test and a blood test... I'm not sure if those have anything to do with kidney stones but I figured since I skipped the wonderful anal probing (basically, he wanted to "feel" my prostate....:OMG:), I should take those other tests so I did. Looking forward to getting the results in my mail! I really need to know how my piss is doing, it's important to me! The blood should be okay... the booze takes care of anything bad in my blood ^^

Holy fuck yeah, I love posting random stuff!

To tie back to the topic: ¯\(°_o)/¯ (soon 10 pages guys!)

Hahahahahahaha, nice word choice with "sphere" :lol:

Haha... perhaps I should've just chosen "ball" instead of a sphere :p A sphere... would mean it's mathematically perfect in its shape, which I doubt a "ball" of entangled cables is. But ball doesn't sound like the word to go for either... hmm, fuck, I have better things to do right now than figuring out which word to use for a worthless post!

WTF do I know? ¯\(°_o)/¯

Time for a shower!