How do you go about...?

Jun 12, 2006
Getting backstage passes?
I went to the UA and knew 3 people with those passes, but I never thought to ask them how they got them - I was more pre-occupied with trying to borrow one so I could get backstage: Mission Failed.

I'd like to know how to get VIP passes so that next time Bodom comes through, I'll have a 100% of meeting them. I'm prepared to pay the high price, but I don't know what I need to do to get them.

Be freinds with the band:p?
I don't think they sell passes, they sorta just get given to anyone that the band wants to see backstage.

Also, pestering the band backstage before a show? Not the best of ideas :p

You're obsessed with the band, aren't you? First the tattoo thread and now this...why don't you just get your fucking reaper tattoo and then you buy a backstage pass at ebay - and once you've managed to meet the band, you just ask Alexi what he thinks of it...he'll be over the moon for sure:erk: :erk: :erk:
Seriously, I don't like fanboys/girls...why don't you just get a life?

I think "fanboys" are annoying too but there's nothing wrong with wanting to meet the members of a band you like.

Morle said:
You're obsessed with the band, aren't you? First the tattoo thread and now this...why don't you just get your fucking reaper tattoo and then you buy a backstage pass at ebay - and once you've managed to meet the band, you just ask Alexi what he thinks of it...he'll be over the moon for sure:erk: :erk: :erk:
Seriously, I don't like fanboys/girls...why don't you just get a life?

Firstly, I'm not the one who started the tattoo thread, nor was I the one wanting to get a reaper tattoo.
Secondly, I'm not spouting "omFG! Bodom! B0d0M! AlexI!"...or whatever.
They're my favorite band, yes. What's your favorite band? Are you a fan-boy because they're you like them?
Would you like to meet your favorite band? Does that make you a fan-boy then?
I really don't see what makes you pissed off about this.

Twitchyguitarist said:
Getting backstage passes?
I went to the UA and knew 3 people with those passes, but I never thought to ask them how they got them - I was more pre-occupied with trying to borrow one so I could get backstage: Mission Failed.

I'd like to know how to get VIP passes so that next time Bodom comes through, I'll have a 100% of meeting them. I'm prepared to pay the high price, but I don't know what I need to do to get them.

Make a big sign that says "OMG Alexi, Fuck Me I'm Gay!" Then you'll for sure get to go backstage

I'm guessing that since I'm getting all this advice about homosexuality that you guys have all already tried and done this?

Man, I'd LOVE to meet COB! I'd die to meet them. I didn't even know they gave out backstage passes. During a show, don't the bands just pick a person that they really like to go backstage with them? Even though I'm a fangirl, if i got to meet COB, I wouldn't act like one. I don't want to scare them.

they don't usualyl GIVE OUT backstage passes...Its to my understanding most bands don't.

Just stand near the busses before or after the show with a big ol' bottle of vodka and offer it to them then if you are luckly they'll invite you in for a drink or somthing, or at least talk to you for a while. I was able to get a short conversation with Jaska last november which was pretty cool, and with Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica.

Really you just need to know people who can get you in :p