How do you listen to your music.

{-sapob-}

Dec 17, 2008
Personally,
I love to listen to music while im going to sleep.
Its the one time where i can be totally focused.
Often while im listening i do some breathing exercises and drift away into nothingness.
Nothing else does it like MAYH throught to watershed,
But others that i like to do this with are devys newy, king crimson (the first time i did this with moonchild i freaked out to the max, was a cool experience though), and vertabrae.

Usually ill just have my ipod or a regular cd walkman (i dont care what you say, CD's are still very very cool, + its much harder to lose a cd, compared to an i pod nano :lol:)

yeh listening before sleep is pretty much the best. putting on something like secret garden or loreena mckennit then just lying there is a pretty good way to listen to music. also rules when your room mate is gone for a week so you can listen to whatever the fuck you want all day and sing along, however bad you sound :)

When I feel that I need to go to bed, but I'm not tired enough, I listen to some music.

When I drive, I always put a CD and sing along.

When I have a big walk to do, and when I absolutely have nothing to do except listening to music.

Actually... when I have my mp3 and my headphones with me.

Depends...really.

Metal during the day.
Mellow/progressive stuff at night.
Downbeat/Ambient electronic when I'm going to sleep. The repetitiveness/atmosphere of the genre is perfect for drifting off.

Always when I have some time, when I'm at computer (except if I'm doing guitar pro stuff or watching videos), at school trips in the bus, and I quess that's pretty much it.

In the subway, while having a long walk, before i sleep, when I'm on my p.c., when i have nothing to do, all day long basically but it's not the same when I'm walking and when i laying on bed actually, when i'm doing an activity or in a subway i just listen to music to make distance seem shorter,not to really focus on every riff or whatever ! but when i laying on bed either before i sleep or any when else it's like criticizing activity :p

Mostly I listen to my iPod with my FutureSonic Atrio in ear monitors. I wish I could listen on my Paradigm Titan speakers more, but with little ones, that's not going to happen.

Most of my listening is done while rowing or lifting weights. My favorite type of listening is in the dark.

on vinyl generally, although ipod is good when you're in bed or out and about.
ambient stuff is perfect at night time!

Personally,
I love to listen to music while im going to sleep.
Its the one time where i can be totally focused.
Often while im listening i do some breathing exercises and drift away into nothingness.
Nothing else does it like MAYH throught to watershed,
But others that i like to do this with are devys newy, king crimson (the first time i did this with moonchild i freaked out to the max, was a cool experience though), and vertabrae.

Usually ill just have my ipod or a regular cd walkman (i dont care what you say, CD's are still very very cool, + its much harder to lose a cd, compared to an i pod nano :lol:)

how do you do breathing exercises to metal?

listen to music almost 24/7, always plugged in. without my 120 GB ipod I'd go insane.
when I'm home I have playlists on my computers though.

listen to music almost 24/7, always plugged in. without my 120 GB ipod I'd go insane.
when I'm home I have playlists on my computers though.

I recently lost my old mp3 player and I AM about to go insane. Now only thing I can listen to music with (when not home) is my Nokia with shitty headphones. And I have no money so I'm fucked for the next 3 months. Only then will I be able to get something, propably an ipod with a huuuuuuge amount of space. 120 GB would be nice.

Most of my waking hours except when watching T.V. shows...

Watching sports with the T.V. muted and music on is a must!!!!

Most of my waking hours except when watching T.V. shows...

Watching sports with the T.V. muted and music on is a must!!!!

Exactly what I do. No need to hear those commentators.

Most of the time I spend indoors and commuting, including work, I listen to my music. Work is reserved for some of my more mellow music collection, while I listen to metal on my headphones.

I spend quite a bit of time outside playing sports or hiking, and that's when I don't listen to it.

Anything in the morning on the way to school through iPod or CDs, spacey/ambient stuff while doing any kind of work in school through iPod, anything on the drive home through iPod or CDs, anything while at home through iTunes, anything before bed with iPod. That's it.