How do you listen to your music?

Lol yea just imagine trying to do that. Oh well, might just need to replace the audio somehow. Bah. I hate my lazy self sometimes.

Facepalming isn't enough. I want to tattoo an image of a guy facepalming on my hand, and then cover my face with it.

As of right now, all I use is my iPod Touch. Before that, it was CDs and the radio. It was horrible. Well, not my CDs, but the radio was terrible. Never anything good on.

I don't see the point in wasting more than twice your money on an iTouch when you can get iPod classic for more space...

I probably have a shitload of MP3s on my drive. I'm gona try to find a way to convert them all so they don't get lossy. Don't know if thats possible. To try to convert them all at once >.>

Lol yea just imagine trying to do that. Oh well, might just need to replace the audio somehow. Bah. I hate my lazy self sometimes.

facepalm.png

I've got some MP3's that are around 9 years old, they just sound like an old man squeezing himself into a deck chair now.

Also, I'd like to say that every time Chimaira posts a thread I feel like he's trying to figure this whole being a metalhead thing out. To which I react with a mix of sympathy, brotherly love, facepalm, and lolage.

Since I've only been listening to metal for about a year, and rock music in general for about three or four years, you're probably right. There was a time when this was too heavy for me.

This was the first death metal song I had ever heard and at the time I was repulsed by it. God I was naive.

I don't really consider myself a metalhead though. I like to think of myself as alternative in the way that I wear clothes that I like and listen to music that I like, which mostly happens to be metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got some MP3's that are around 9 years old, they just sound like an old man squeezing himself into a deck chair now.

Well you might of left your hard drive in a warm wet area.

Remember, they need to be kept cool and dry.

The water particles rip the bits off of your hard drive even quicker due to the friction from rotation velocity. Also, due to the warm air, the bits might even start to melt off.

I know you live in Australia, so that might not help things either.

I don't see the point in wasting more than twice your money on an iTouch when you can get iPod classic for more space...

My mom bought me it. I mean, either one is fine. I could careless. They both provide the same service I need. But, this was a gift from my mom. As corny as that sounds.

Now that's just silly.

It's warm in Australia.

Also, I'm sure all the dry dust doesn't help with his friction problem.

iPod classic. Yes. I also use an iHome for when I'm sleeping and I just don't want to sleep.