How do you listen to your music?

You guys are pathetic cock mongers for even forgoing to fucking create and try to deem the fucking theoretical nonsense that me and V5 have a thing for eachother. I'm fucking sick of hearing this shit, making a mockery all over the forum about it simply becuase me and him have similar taste and I am a fan of slam minded and his work. You know what... You can all shove your nonsense up your self-indulged asses. Grow up, and what I mean by that is show some fucking respect you dipshits.

I listen through my mp3 player (not an iPod of course ;)) - a creative zen when Im out and about.

Otherwise I listen either through my stereo or through my computer. I buy all music I deem as good enough so I have most of the good stuff on cd as well as in mp3-format.

You guys are pathetic cock mongers for even forgoing to fucking create and try to deem the fucking theoretical nonsense that me and V5 have a thing for for eachother.

ROFL! Internet tirades don't go far on the respectability count, if at all, it'll just give people more of the lulz.

But on the technicality front, it's supposed to be a one way 'omgzz I want to suck thee'. Hence it's only you facing the shit :D

You guys are pathetic cock mongers for even forgoing to fucking create and try to deem the fucking theoretical nonsense that me and V5 have a thing for eachother. I'm fucking sick of hearing this shit, making a mockery all over the forum about it simply becuase me and him have similar taste and I am a fan of slam minded and his work. You know what... You can all shove your nonsense up your self-indulged asses. Grow up, and what I mean by that is show some fucking respect you dipshits.

:Smokin:

(I use this emoticon to say "you are making it worse you stupid twit" btw).

I like to listen to new records for the first time in my car. I have about a 15-20 minute drive to work, so that allows some quality listening time. And any other time that I drive anywhere, I'm always listening to cds.

Via headphones of my MP3 player, or the WMP player. Interestingly, some albums sound better with headphones on than if you play them on stereo, and vice versa.

Via headphones of my MP3 player, or the WMP player. Interestingly, some albums sound better with headphones on than if you play them on stereo, and vice versa.

Of course. It depends on the albums production and the stereos and headphones sound quality (better bass, worse tremble etc).

My stereo often makes rcords sound more "muddy", like all instruemnts are mushed together while my mp3-player makes the isntruments stand out more on their own. Both has its advantages depending on the production of the album.

I used to use my docking station all the time but now I can only use it with my old ipod because my new one isn't compatible.

On topic, I listen to vinyl in a bus sometimes on my way to school but mostly to 7 inches as it's more practical.

I'm sorry you fucking cunt but V5 also thinks you're gay. Have a beer or something and try to not cry for the whole night.

EDIT: Jesus Christ I used to be a nice guy :( didn't I

didn't I