How do you listen to your music.

At home:

LP (with turntable and speakers) > CD through speakers > MP3 with speakers > All of the above with headphones > Cassettes with speakers

When I'm away from home I listen to my music with an ipod through headphones. Occasionally I'll bring a portable CD player which I'll also listen to through headphones.

It's always extremely LOUD regardless of the medium.

I always have music on my computer when I wake up all the way up until I go to sleep. I'm generally sitting in the same boring room all day anyway; might as well have something enjoyable on! I have a Logitech 5.1 surround system and Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 headphones, so I don't have to worry about quality too much (I need them for recording too). I've had this computer since January or so and my foobar total play time says 7 weeks, 4 days and 21 hours as of right now (I actually don't like good music on when I'm sleeping; in that case I set the television to the tv guide channel). Whenever I'm not at my house I'm usually at band practice so that's how I get music otherwise. I'd like to get a portable audio player eventually...

As I said here earlier I was thinking about getting an ipod, but after trying I tunes, I've changed my mind.

Creative is the way to go.

ZEN dude. don't buy a fucking ipod
Don't worry about it. I have a personal hatred for most things with a lowercase I for a prefix. I'm not a fan of anything proprietary or loaded with digital rights management. One of my friends got a player that acts like a usb drive; you put stuff on it and it plays. It also supports most formats. That's what I'm getting. (I'll need to ask him what it is again)

I listen to music pretty much all day. Most of the time through my laptop or iPhone when out of my house.

At home i'll listen to my vinyls whenever i'm in the mood for it.

Oh and for the before sleeping thing, nothing beats Sigur Ros, listen to () before going to sleep, its the best.

when I'm not carrying my Discman with me, I just listen to "the music inside my head"

I've saved thousands of disks there...