How do you organize your CDs?

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Yeah, I've switched from keeping them in the jewel cases and putting them on a shelf and keeping them in a cd binder (which is now too full). I need an optimal way of keeping CD's nice and orderly. What say you!?

Actually right now I have a lot of CD's in one of those Blank CD Spindle cases things. It's just hell looking through a CD becuase you have to like take them all out. I have no way I can keep all my jewel cases so I'm just using the way I am using till I can get like a 1000 cd binder or some shit haha. Atleast 200 or something.

I guess CD binder is the way to go. I might have to buy like a 200 one or something. A shelf is gonna get full no matter what I suppose. I just like having the jewel cases handy :p. Right now all the jewel cases are stack on a shelf in my closet.

Do you like leave 1 space for everyband cause say you want them all to be together or do you just like take everyone out to make space haha.

COBSteele02 said:
200+ leather binder.

Covers in front Cds in back.
I used to do something similar, but it cuts the amount it holds in half, than i put the booklet and the CD in the same sleeve and it ended up just making the binder too packed :(

@shadow yep, thats one thing I hate to fuck about binders. Whenever I get, for example, a new In Flames CD (which are in the front) i gotta move CDs back to make room for the new one, which is a huge fucking pain in the ass.

Piles. All over my fucking room. My 'metal' pile dominates the other ones with the monstrosity of its musical wang. It threatens to topple over daily.

I keep mine in 3 100 disc holders and the rest are just stacked up. I seen a binder today for 30 buck that holds 306. I might end up getting it soon.

I think I'm getting this for Christmas.

4512316_ra.jpg

lol this might be a little late, but I've come to hate case logic, everything seems cheap about their books. The pages have fallen out in all the ones i've used because their not in a binder. But hey, maybe its just me :p