How easily do you get drunk?

I'm about to find out how easily I get shitfaced tonight!
I plan on polishing off a whole bottle of Jim Beam Black...my first time trying JB Black.

Jager bombs. Jager Bombs. Fucking Jager Bombs. Jager Bombs...

JAGER BOMBS.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M[/ame]

Just in case no one's seen it.

Well it entirely depends on how quick they're drunk and in what doses. You know you're pissed when you puke a fuck load and still can't walk, see straight or respond to anything with a decent, English reply.

I got absolutely hammered last night at a party here at U of Toronto, and it took a sizeable amount to get that way. About 6 shots of Crown Royal, a shot of Captain Morgan, a glass of Merlot, a glass of Kahlua and a glass of amaretto.

Slightly hung over now, but feeling much better than I expected to feel getting up this morning.

I got absolutely hammered last night at a party here at U of Toronto, and it took a sizeable amount to get that way. About 6 shots of Crown Royal, a shot of Captain Morgan, a glass of Merlot, a glass of Kahlua and a glass of amaretto.

Slightly hung over now, but feeling much better than I expected to feel getting up this morning.
Too much mixing bud. If you keep with shots and beer the whole night you'll be fine the next morning. Sugar is what fucks you up in the long run and causes massive hangovers.
btw Crown Royal for the mutha-fuckin' win

Too much mixing bud. If you keep with shots and beer the whole night you'll be fine the next morning. Sugar is what fucks you up in the long run and causes massive hangovers.

Surprised he wasn't puking all over the place :lol:

This story reminds me the song Jack Daniels And Pizza of Carnivore :headbang:

I'm sort of a lightweight when it comes to drinking. I'll have a nice buzz after three or so shots of 80 proof vodka or the equivalent. I'll be drunk at around five, hammered at around 7 or eight, and shitfaced at anything over that. Basically the same numbers with beer.

I'm used to drinking a lot of sugary liquor (kahlua, amaretto, frangelico).

I've been hammered a couple dozen times, and I've only thrown up once. That was like 4 years ago on my uncle's boat.

i get drunk pretty easily... like right now! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 pints of strongbow, 3 straight double vodkas and 3 newcastle browns and was near enough sober last night. Fuck eating. ;<

I try not to get drunk. I will usually have one or two strong beers, or a bomber (22oz) of strong beer. With weaker/regular beers I may have 2-3, but I usually stick to the stronger stuff. My goal is never to get drunk, but I enjoy good beer.