How Is Amon Amarth the 'opener'

The Bringer said:
Another prime example.... Oh wait! I can see it now!

*AHEM* /turns on n00b mode.

LOOK TEH VIKING ADMITS HIP-HOP IS POPULAR!!!!!!!1111111111

/n00b mode off

Hah! Let's see how long it takes.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Yeah I don't think Trivium is very popular over here in Europa dickhead

excactly, trivium is also one of the bands with a new genre called 'american nu-metal' or something.. it is a little bit different than nu-metal
lucky we still dont have the 'european nu-metal'

It's called Metalcore. Elements of metal and hardcore used together to create the NEW wave of American nu-metal.

It's pretty much "hardcore loud music for teenagers to be angry too". That's what my co-workers call it.

I was disappointed that AA opened up, but it was badass nonetheless...everyone fell silent once the intro started up, and AA kicked our asses right away, which was cool...i would have preferred (like everyone else) that Trivium backed out of the tour and AA played their turn too

Simple guestion. As I think probably AA has the most responce in many locations. Am I right?

As for Triviumlover, talent, truly, what do you know about it? Nothing you little cunt. If you had something to say, that really was something to others to take knowledge of, you'd be taken seriosly. Nah, it's nice to argue with children but I think it's bad when people like you don't get treatment...

Clinton, do you agree?:D

Well in Vancouver

CoB got the biggest response. I don't know about Trivium because I was too busy in the beer gardens and talking to Johan Hegg. Amon Amarth got an awesome response and when I went to the Merch booth just before CoB came on stage all the shirts were gone and I got the last copy of Fate of Norns.

I was trying to find AA during Trivium's set, but all the merch was sold out in the very beginning and AA was nowhere to be found :( In San Diego, Bodom had hte biggest response, but a lot of people did not know of AA. I could tell that people were enjoying AA alot though -- i was singing along, and everyone else was either singing along, or if they were new to AA they were headbanging and what not, so it looked like everyone was enjoying them...as opposed to Trivium whom everyone flipped off and such

Just as i thought.

And I guess Johan didn't pleed the crowd to buy some shirts for just this night hu? So sad, how many had they sold if he just had done that?:tickled:

It is not a guestion. Cob Headlines the whole shit, and they deserve the credit for that. And they're from Finland, that good. :DI'm from camp AA, don't misstake that ok.

Yea in Opera House there where like 10 Trivium fans. All little 16 year olds. My brain was kind enough to censor all of the Triviums crap so all I remember is when the singer( the gay one) told everyone to jump up and down…