How is everyone's training going?

It's kind of in an awkward spot because this gym has that metal plate in the corner made for tbar etc..i'll see next back day though.

Anyone else have the problem with their arms going numb during squats? It used to just be my left which I blamed on my ex-shitty dislocated shoulder and maybe pinching something, but my right did it today and not sure what I would be doing wrong, looking at videos and whatnot trying to see if it's on the wrong spot on my shoulders but seems good

On high reps? Yeah. Being in that position kinda cuts off circulation. I used to do long-haul walking lunges with a barbell and after about 20-30 steps my hands went all pins and needles.

245x14 bench today. I really think I could still hit around 345 if I was willing to strain my shoulder that hard.

Irritated my elbow last week doing some moving and can't go more than 24 hrs without needing to move something heavy enough to re-irritate it. Grr.

"doing some moving" musta been some vigorous j/o action

30940503.jpg

My whole upper body and butt and legs hurt, FEELS GREAT

Back in the swing of things after a weekend off and eating a shitload of bread and cheeseburgers and ravioli and ice cream. FINALLY SEEING SOME GAINS, pathetically small ones, but encouraging.

I feel like my hip flexor on the left side is tight and needs to pop - and I probably need new running sneakers again, bleh

Swam somewhere between 1.5-2 miles today. Spaced out and lost count after I hit a mile. I'm contemplating building up to doing a marathon (6.2 miles). It would be nice to have a long term goal to build toward.

Generally speaking, rotating between swimming, biking and weights has worked great. My energy level is through the roof.

I'm really fucked up right now. Back, both shoulders, and left knee all have issues that each affect me in different situations. Did chest today and only got up 205 3 times, I could feel my shoulders giving out on me. I'm only 22 this shouldn't be happening lol

I've been doing nothing but cardio lately because I've got the worst motherfucking tennis elbow ever. All upper body stuff is on hold until this shit gets better.

I've also been drinking way too much beer, but the exercise seems to be balancing it out because I haven't put any weight on.

I've had to climb back on the old exercise bike until my elbow heals. This is "golfers elbow".

This is pretty annoying. Every time I get close to working with 225 something happens outside of lifting to set me back.

My foot's been fucked up for the last week, been a bitch to walk and today I told myself not to lift, and it feels great..weird ass body.

Getting an X-Ray on my back soonish. Not affecting my lifting directly, but I get horrid pins and needles, pinched nerves, spasticity and shit.

Did a rest-pause set on squats today, 205x16/4/4/3/3/5. Fun times.

weak light headed DOMS 5K today on the bike path, 27:25. Getting faster, I could have gone a LOT quicker had I been properly fed/less sore.

Yeah diet's huge. I finally stopped Paleo after losing 45+ pounds and I feel a lot better now. It was a GREAT way to lose weight, and I felt awesome for a while, but after 10 months of high protein and low carbs my body was rebelling.

Taking plates off the pullup/dip assistance thing feels great.

You can pry my Greek yogurt and ice cream out of my cold dead hands.

I cooked salmon dinner for 2 and my roommate doesn't want the other half. Dinner for 2 for me!

Getting an X-Ray on my back soonish. Not affecting my lifting directly, but I get horrid pins and needles, pinched nerves, spasticity and shit.

Did a rest-pause set on squats today, 205x16/4/4/3/3/5. Fun times.

Yeah, mine is only an issue when I'm sitting down. I can basically do anything that doesn't involve sitting.

Yeah, it's weird. Like, I can squat and shit no problem, but later my legs will get these awful "buzz" feelings.

Bench today: 225x18/5/3/3/4, then a lot of strict chins, standing DB presses, rows, etc. Normal stuff.

Would swimming be a good upper body workout with a busted shoulder? I've heard people say swimming is the best workout because it doesn't put strain on the body since it doesn't use weights or anything like that. Unfortunately, I got a few dance related shows lined up in April and busted my shoulder, but have no choice but to commit to them at this point :/