How is everyone's training going?

It's pretty crazy. Like a couple weeks ago when I was still eating cereal, I was struggling hardcore to rep 225 for 7 or 8 on bench. Yesterday I got it up 12 times. And last week I had a PR on straight bar deadlifts. I'm liking this a lot. I don't drink protein shakes or anything either. Just 4 boiled eggs and some toast with peanut butter, maybe a glass of milk for breakfast on workout days, and milk and toast with peanut butter on off days. That's really the only change I made. For lunch I usually eat like a roast beef or turkey sandwich, and have snacks throughout the day.

Yeah I do eggs with kale, tumeric and cumin plus buttered toast in the morning. Post-workout meal is usually a sandwich of tempeh, avocado, cheese, sauteed greens, plus greek yogurt with dried fruit. Not really big on protein shakes either, though I do use a little hemp powder in my yogurt. But in general I don't want to fill my body with any of that artificial crap.

Today I ran 5.2km with one pause and it's the sixth day in a row I was running, the first time I barely did 600m on one take. I think I'm becoming ready to go out running with some sporty bitch.

Problem is, all the stuff I like to eat is what does the exact opposite of getting you buff. I need a gym membership for christ sakes...

Ive changed gyms like 3 times in the last month and finally got into the 24 hour fitness here, it's ridiculous that it only has 1 squat rack and no military press rack but I did slaughter my legs today adding in tire flips.

Put up 235 for 8 on bench today, I'm pretty stoked. Hopefully can get 9 or 10 next week. I gotta work on my triceps though, when I start to fail its a few inches up off my chest, like halfway through the rep.

Well I was taking it easy on triceps for a few weeks because my elbow was really bothering me from work. I'm not doing the same stuff at work right now though so that problem is gone. Hit tri's pretty hard last Thursday, will be hitting again Friday I think. Maybe Wednesday.

Shoulder is feeling good, will probably start hitting the gym again in about a week or so. Hopefully i'll be good enough to pull at my friends armwrestling tournament next month. I'm thinking about getting some whey protein powder, any good ones i should check out? I've never really fucked with any protein supplements before.