How Long Is Yours?

I fear trimming mine. I have a phobia that my father paid off the barbers in town to fuck it up and force it all to be cut off. I'd really rather not do it myself either.

before I cut my hair, it was quite long, but also quite weak. for the couple of years I had it, I basically almost never trimmed it, spare a coupld of times. for those who haven't seen, dig up the lampshade picture I posted years ago : p

Problem is here, barbers are crazy. I've had friends here lose alot more hair then they asked to get cut, and I don't want to lose my golden hair! :O
I do need to trim it though, was faithful with trimming the hair since I got it cut.

and remember, beer and bananas = good times (for hair)

Normally:
dscn0517uv4.jpg

Its almost mid back when its wet (therefore straighter)

you need some conditioner!

get some vitamin E dude :lol:

people at my school are always telling me to cut my hair. it sometimes gets to me but i dont do it. since most of them are guys who say it id like to consider them gay for judging another guy on how to look.

This reminds me of a guy I used to work with back in high school who chastised me one day for "looking like a girl" due to my long hair. It was a bit irritating, but this particular person had a cracker-fro of pubes growing from his scalp, making his head look a lot like a giant testicle. Thus, his opinion was pretty much worthless.

I do use conditioner... may hairs just fuckin poofy.

Mine too man fucking Viking hair I had in weighed down in my pic cause it was wet. You gotta fucking learn to love it dude and to appreciate it you gotta fucking brainwash yourself into thinking its cause I'm a fucking Viking. Berzerker then sometimes you tie it back and become normal.

fuc what people tell you
follow instinct not a trend, go against the grain until the end!!!!!!!
cause otherwise, you feel the flow and let all thought fade and we shall be one

ok enough fucking with song lyrics, my point being don't cut it, be special, different