How long will Nevermore play opening for Inflames?

specialedyaay

New Metal Member
Feb 17, 2006
Don't care much for Inflames, just wondering how long Nevermore's set will be during the upcoming May tour, since they're supporting Inflames. Any ideas?

lizard said:
20 minutes

You're not serious, I hope! You'd think they'd get 45 mins considering how much they destroy the other bands on the bill. They should be headlining, but I'd be happy with 45 min, dammit.

Can somebody tell me about what time they're going on??? I have to drive an hour and don't wanna miss it but I have band practice beforehand........

lizard said:
nah I'm kidding of course but look, they're third on a four band bill, with throwdown opening, right?

...Nope

Throwdown is direct support I believe. Nevermore goes on second, with Evergrey opening. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Jody42147 said:
Can somebody tell me about what time they're going on??? I have to drive an hour and don't wanna miss it but I have band practice beforehand........

Buffalo show set time for Nevermore is listed as 8:50p, but that can always change. They go on at 7:15p in IN, but most of the shows are around 8:30p

MetalSteph said:
Buffalo show set time for Nevermore is listed as 8:50p, but that can always change. They go on at 7:15p in IN, but most of the shows are around 8:30p

Well, whats the start time of the band playing directly after Nevermore? Then we can get a good idea of how long Nevermore is playing.