How long will Nevermore play opening for Inflames?

Stealer of Dreams said:
Oh man, it's really difficult to take anything you say seriously now that you have that signature. :lol:
:lol:

Exactly. Best sig on this board.

Guys, been to InFlames/Sepultura gig in Warsaw 2 days ago. And what can I say... never been a fan of IF, but wanted to check `em out live, especially now when they make profits since 2 or 3 last catchy LPs. All I want to say is that that band is totally overrated. At any field. Maybe I`ve had too high expectations from them, knowing that they`re about to play 22 songs. I must say they sounded very good, powerfull and clear but...so what?! They have been copying early Entombed guitar sound... They have no stage presence at all, aint moving, do headbang from time to time (like 20 seconds per song), their cookie-monster singer is similar to gazzilions others... Lead and melodies are boring and predictable, as the whole songs they have played while I was witnessing it, 4-5 first ones and I was ready to make the bar empty...
Too bad that labels/majors are pumping their money into such a ball-less bands.
Bottom line is: Nevermore will crush IF live and the people who`ll attend on that tour not knowing NM will be talking only about NM marvelous performances afterwards.

i saw the In Flames/Sepeltura tour 2 here in Holland and i think they where pretty good with all fire and stuff :p i like that but still the older IF stuff is better then the new.

but what the hell im addicted to melodeath :p

PRETTY SOON NEW ALBUM "ARSIS" check it out its gonna be fucking awsome