How many musicians we got here??

I play the guitar. Yeah. Some tin flute too. And some keyboards. And do a little drum programming and make music on my computer. (Need sleep)

amp.jpg

Here's my trusty ole Power Amp. A 120W tube Peavey tube head driven through a Marshall JCM800 4x12" 300W cabin. The amp is pretty old, and a bit faulty - It cannot be played quietly. In clear weather this thing can be heard about two kilometers away. (That's ~1,3 miles for you other folks) :D

rp300_2.jpg

My effects library consists of a Digitech rp300 (ok, but could be better) and a Dunlop Cry Baby wah that I don't use a lot anymore since the rp300 has a built-in wah. I used to have a Boss MT-2, but a friend of mine lost it and I drank the money he gave me to make up for the loss. :D

epi.jpg

The first electric guitar I got. Also the only one. :p An Epiphone les paul copy fitted with Seymour Duncan pickups; PAF-51 (I think) on the neck and Jeff Beck model on the bridge. The sound is a bit thin, perhaps, but I blame it all on the body and cheapness of the guitar itself - The pickups are just fine. :D Oh yeah, I've been playing D'Addario strings all my life. (I hope someone over there reads this and sends me something nice. :D ) Mostly I use the .009-.0052 set, but I've been using the .010-.056 set lately to work up my fretboard fingers. :)

Ernie Ball srings all the way, dude! Just look at their endorosers list. Their picks are nice also.
I was using 9-46s with my previous guitar but I use 1046s with my superstrat.

I'm actually a trombone player by nature, which i've been playing for about ten years now. About three years ago i taught myself to play guitar and i think i'm doing pretty well at by now. I also like to pretend that i'm somewhat competent on keyboard.

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Special Electric Guitar (flat top)
Marshall 30W amp
Vantek acoustic guitar (cheap overseas deal: $90)
Yamaha classical guitar
Blessing student model trombone
Casio electric keyboard

sorry i can't give ya pics. :headbang:

I play the drums for about 26 years now. I use Pearl master custom drums(10,12 inch toms,14 and 16 inch floors,18x22 inch bassdrum,and 5,5x14 inch snares) tama iron cobra double bass pedal,pearl hardwhare and sabian,zildjian and paiste cymbals in various sizes. Meinl percussion and pro mark sticks mike portnoy model:hotjump:

I'm a bassist/guitarist - my gear consists of:

Yamaha TRB6II (translucent blue finish) 6 string bass
Fender Squire Precision Bass
Peavey Basic 112
Boss Bass Chorus

1982 Gibson Les Paul (My bros, but I use it more)
Old Peavey tube amp
Boss Metal Zone

I play the drums. Sometimes percussion.

my set(I lovingly call this set "Monolith" since it costs like one :lol: ):

Drums: Sonor

2 18" Designer Bass Drums
2 10" Designer Rack Toms
1 16" Designer Floor Tom
1 8" Designer Rack Tom
1 Designer Snare

Pedals - Sonor

2 Giant Step Twin Pedals

Cymbals - Zildjian

3 Rides, in varying sizes
2 Crash
1 Rock Crash
1 China
1 High Hat

It took me barely two years to complete this rig. The newest items here are the pedals.

I'm a guitarplayer with a Dutch progband called Silent Agreement.
I must say I'm a better writer than I'm a player. I just need to practice more, but I'm doing fine .

gear.
Ibanez S-series six string, Marshall AVT 150 Head and 4/12"cabinet.
Boss GT3 sound effects unit. For writing I also use a Roland XP-10 synth and Cubase. For recording my ideas I use the Zoom Multitrak homestudio
(12 tracks and 100 virtual)

The band will record a concept album this summer.

I play guitar for about ten years now, with a band called dead season, here is what I mainly use:

Ibanez S540 with two EMG 81 (no more middle pickup)
Rocktron Piranha
Rocktron Intellifex
Roland FC 200 foot controller
Mesa Boogie Two Ninety
Vox Wah pedal
Esteve Classical guitar

...and my new girlfriend...
ESP Horizon
Well that's it... Gear is far to expensive in France!!!

I'm a new user here, I suppose you do exchange [shred] tabs (guitar pro welcome) or other stuff, let me know. I'm looking for cool tapping or arppegios stuff at the moment.

Bass player here... No pics of my gear (though this is a good reminder for me to actually take some pictures), but here's a basic listing...

Basses:
* Yamaha BBG5S 5-string
* Ibanez ICB 300 Iceman 4-string (I have 2 of these)
* Dean jumbo body acoustic 4-string

My strings of choice are Elixir medium gauge. Picks of choice are Fender heavy gauge for random screwing around and tuning purposes only.

Amps/Cabs/FX:
* Gallien-Krueger 800RB amp
* Boss Compressor pedal
* Hartke 210XL cab
* Hartke 410XL cab
* Sabine rack tuner
* Furman rack power supply/conditioner

Thinking about adding a Line6 Bass POD Pro to the rack at some point. :)

--Mike

i use to play guitar and had a s470 ibanez, and a avt150h marshall head on some 4x12 marshall cab, i started gettin intrested in drums and moved up to my old tama rockstar, now i have real a nice lookin chrome tama rockstar mounting system, with 8" 10" 12" 13" 16" toms ,tama snare, 18x22" bass drum with iron cobra double bass hittin that, above is the aax hats, 3 crashes, 3 splashes, china, medium sized max stax, and ride, finnaly have a set ive always wanted, and it feels so nice